Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week One of the NFL Regular Season!!!

Le'Veon Bell is still a no-show. He hasn't signed his tender and it's not known whether he will play the first game. However, the Steelers aren't concerned as they've been through this scenario before. They have other players who can take over when needed. 

I'm wondering if Bell will eventually leave Pittsburgh. He doesn't seem happy with the contract and doesn't want to play under the franchise tag. Maybe it will go down to only two "Killer bees." Have to see what happens. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Here are my guesses for Week #1! Have made some picks that would be true upsets ... but since it is the first week, hey, why not??!!Woman Happy 

EAGLES over Falcons

RAVENS over Bills

GIANTS over Jaguars

SAINTS over Bucs

TEXANS over Patriots

49ers over Vikings

TITANS over Dolphins

COLTS over Bengals

BROWNS over Steelers

CHIEFS over Chargers

BRONCOS over Seahawks

COWBOYS over Panthers

REDSKINS over Arizona

PACKERS over Bears

LIONS over Jets

RAIDERS over Rams

Good luck to all!!!  Enjoy!!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm a Jets fan ( also Mets fan), the new season always starts with great promise, then they rip my heart out! We have a new quarterback, so I am looking forward to the game!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm a Jets fan ( also Mets fan), the new season always starts with great promise, then they rip my heart out! We have a new quarterback, so I am looking forward to the game!

@Jordan2

And that's all any of us can do ---look forward to the game---Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw  I hope Ryan Grant turns out to be a productive target and WR for Andrew.........So is RB Marlon Mack ready to roll after his hamstring injury?  

I think Bell will end up leaving the Steelers.....

@yellowBeetle

That's a lot of upsets....I love your spirit of optimism.....but not that Cowboy pick Smiley Wink

@brandiwine

I hope JJ Watt can stay healthy all year....so how is little brother TJ doing for the Steelers?

@redwingsgal

So how do you like Matt Patricia as your coach?

@gardenman

Were you surprised the Aussie rugby player made the roster?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal said something that has my green and gold blood boiling!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2

And that's all any of us we can do ---look forward to the game---Woman Very Happy

Yeah, you never know what will happen in the NFL. You can go from the bottom to the top and vice versa. For sixteen weeks though you have reason to believe and hope for the best.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@redwingsgal said something that has my green and gold blood boiling!

@AuntG

As Aaron Rodgers says---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAjt3H62rDw

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@teganslaw  I hope Ryan Grant turns out to be a productive target and WR for Andrew.........So is RB Marlon Mack ready to roll after his hamstring injury?  

@yellowBeetle

That's a lot of upsets....I love your spirit of optimism.....but not that Cowboy pick Smiley Wink

@Spurt

Just for the record, my pick of your Redskins was not an upset choice! I really think the Redskins should win that game!Woman Happy

I guess my most bizarre upset pick was Cleveland over Pittsburgh but I have really liked Baker Mayfield in the preseason!

Having NE lose is more wishful thinking!Woman Wink

And as to the NY Jets, I see Sam Darnold as a future star! I picked the Lions, but Darnold could easily guide the Jets to a win.

Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

Da Bears--they are NOT going to win @redwingsgal.