Honored Contributor

Re: Week Nine of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

Hello Game Day!!!!  

EARLY GAMES

Bills vs Jets

Vikings vs Washington----Capt Kirk returns!!!! 

LATE GAMES

Rams vs Bucs

SNF

Titans vs Chiefs

MNF 

Ravens vs Saints!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

Oh no....the Cowboys have OBJ on their radar

And Snyder's recent news will lift the voices of any Washington fans in the stands for the Vikings game with echos of SELL THE TEAM during the game......... 

GOOD NEWS---Washington will have all 4 of their TEs for a game for the first time in a few weeks on Sunday. Logan Thomas (calf) returned last week and played 34 snaps, but didn’t put up any stats. Cole Turner missed last week due to a concussion, and returned to practice this week after clearing the protocols. He will join John Bates and Armani Rogers as depth options on gameday.

BAD NEWS---Washington ruled 2 of their top 3 LBs out for Sunday’s game. Cole Holcomb(foot) misses his second-straight game, and David Mayo(hamstring) misses his first game after getting more playing time last week. De’Jon Harris was signed from the practice squad, and Nathan Gerry was re-signed to the practice squad. Gerry was with the team earlier this year, and has now been elevated and will be available tomorrow. Washington goes into the game with Jamin Davis, Jon Bostic, Khaleke Hudson, De’Jon Harris, and Nathan Gerry available at LB.

Hmmmmm 🤔 a photo of Heinicke is being used to try to sell 2023 season tickets!!.............

In local news CONGRATS to our Roadrunners on their overtime win 44 to 38 over UAB!!!!! BEEP BEEP......

And then there's disappointing Spurs scandal with  Joshua Primo, viewed as a promising young talent suddenly cut by the team. In the past the Spurs organization under R.C. Buford was considered one of the best in all of sports. In 2019 the Spurs promoted General Manager R.C. Buford to CEO and President of Spurs Sports & Entertainment. Brian Wright took over as Spur's GM and the team didnt do their usual due diligence on Joshua Primo and a scandle recently emerged with Primo's inappropriate conduct against team Psychologist Hiliary Cauthen. Looks like Coach Pop was focusing more on his wine collection or perhaps his possible retirement in the near future rather than focusing on the character of his young players on the team-----SHEESH!!! SHOCKING----What is with my sports teams!!!---And with the Spurs you could always count on the highest character quality players and team management!😖😫

@gardenman @yellowBeetle sorry aout the Phillies!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

The other owners turning against Snyder became more of a business decision (isnt that the angle I told them to use 🙄) Washington’s shedding of fans, mismanagement, and possible financial misappropriations are hurting the NFL's bottom line, and all the other owner’s bank accounts. Implications that Snyder lost Jerry Jones as a backer also emboldened other owners to make more aggressive moves against Snyder. Another thing that bothered the other owners was the idea that Snyder was unable to secure public funding to help build a new stadium, that’s a bad look for the NFL....And fans chanting SELL THE TEAM isnt a good look either!...Some owners were shocked that Snyder's stance had changed with his news about his exploring selling the team----the other owners had expected an all out personal war.......STAY TUNED.....

The joint partnership of Jeff Bezos and Jay Z are expected to submit their formal bid in January.....

Honored Contributor

Well the Washington defense is playing their hearts out, but the Viking defense is also tough and putting pressure on and getting stops.......And I still dont care for some of Scott turner's choice of plays................

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patriots leading 13-0 at halftime. The first half was the Colts guide on how not to play offense. Both teams started out slow, but NE got a little momentum going. McLaughlin missed a field goal near the end of the half. It didn't help them to fire their OC. 

The Patriots defense is stuffing the Colts, although Indy had a couple sacks themselves. 

The Lions shutting out the Packers. How long will that stay? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Heinicke's interception and bad penalty on defense seals a loss for Washington!!!!

Honored Contributor

Good wins for the Jaguars and Lions today. Both teams are better than their records. Once they learn to win and build some momentum, they'll be a handful. The Packers are in big trouble. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Colts are in big trouble, also. Final score Patriots 26-Colts 3. My husband made the comment "why do they even play?" Considering that my husband isn't interested in football and wouldn't know any players' names, the remark was kind of discouraging. He has a point, though.

The former OC  Marcus Brady wasn't the main problem after all. 

I saw the end of the Packers-Lions game. Wild finish, and I'm happy for the Lions. They needed this win. As for the Packers, no comments. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Snyder IS interested in selling ALL the team.....Forget about $5 billion. Or $6 billion. Daniel Snyder wants more.Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports that Snyder hopes to get $7 billion for the Commanders, and that he’s selling all of it — not some of it.If Snyder gets that amount, it would represent quite the return on his original investment of $750 million..................

Should I start a Go Fund Me Account? 😉😁 

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

So sorry about your Colts.....