Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Nine of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

If Dallas continues to play like this, Gilbert will most likely be their starter. His first half was impressive. The team should have started him last week. 

Big Ben went to the locker room with an injured knee. No report yet on the extent of his injury.

Kyle Allen might not need surgery  after all. He will have an MRI tomorrow, but they think it's a small bone chip in his ankle. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @gardenman .....a familiar friend and I need to ask you a question!!  I know I am in the wrong forum, wrong category, wrong everything, but I knew you would have an answer for me and not laugh at me!!

I am horrible at computers and printers, but my fairly new HP printer stopped working last month and the only thing it says is that the printer DRIVER is "fried"  (my word, not theirs)....now, don't laugh at me, but is my printer driver inside my printer, or inside my computer?   Trying to decide whether I need a new printer or a new computer.  Thank you so much for any answer you can help me with! (and apologies to all for breaking in your football forum to ask about computers, but @gardenman is my buddy!!)

Suzie

Honored Contributor

@gardenman @teganslaw @redwingsgal 

Well Coach Rivera has already made the decision that Alex Smith will be the starting QB against the Lions.  Matt Stafford was in concussion protocol so dont know what his status will be for the next game....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Geez, it was a real football game. 

The 8 wins no losses Steelers beat the Cowboys 24-19

Honored Contributor

my regular early afternoon routine worked......my RAVENS got the win! i am somewhat relieved.

thank you DALLAS because that was a good game to watch. i so needed you to beat the STEELERS, but you did give it a GREAT try! i was impressed......so very close to beating a 7 and 0 team!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soonersis   @yellowrose 

WOW!  I give the Cowboys credit they put up quite a fight and were so close to winning this....great effort!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 

The good news is you don't need a new printer or a new computer. You just need to replace/update the driver. The driver is just a small piece of software that's stored in your computer that tells your computer what the printer is and how to talk with it. If you go to HP's website hp.com, click on the "Support" header, a dropdown menu will appear with Support by product and "printing" as an option. Click on "printing" and an option will come up for "Download Drivers" then just tell them which printer is yours and you should be able to download and install the fresh driver and be back in business. Easy-peasy. If you still have trouble, drop another message.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Garrett Gilbert played a very good game. He is a six year, seven team (eight if you count the AAF) vet who has a lot of off the field experience. He's got the size, arm, and physical traits you look for in a QB. He's just one of those guys who has never been in the right place at the right time. This could finally be the chance he's needed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman , you are the bomb!!!  Thank you so very much!  I appreciate the info!

Trusted Contributor

I was afraid to look up the score - I expected the Steelers to score in the 40's.

Seems Dallas was on a roll today - they scored more than 3 points. Woman LOL

From what I've heard, fans are pretty upset with Jaylon Smith for a hands in

the face penalty. Must have come at a crucial time.  And complaints about the refs also - but when do fans not complain about the refs.

Glad that the Cowboys were competitive.  Keep it up Boys.

Congrats to all the winners

Hope everyone has a good week  Smiley Happy