Honored Contributor

Week Nine of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
We start out this week with an epic battle for that first overall draft pick between the Raiders and Niners. I guess I'll take the Niners at home.

We start out this week with an epic battle for that first overall draft pick between the Raiders and Niners. I guess I'll take the Niners at home.

Up next is the Bears at the Bills. Buffalo's a bit of a train wreck. I'll take the Bears.

The Bucs go to the Panthers. Will Fitzpatrick still be magical? No. I'll take the Panthers.

The Chiefs will crush the Browns unless they miss their flight.

The Jets and Dolphins will likely play a close game. I guess I'll take the Dolphins.

The Steelers and Ravens engage in another street fight masquerading as a football game. I'll take the Steelers.

The Lions take on the Vikings. The Vikings should win.

The Falcons take on the Redskins in a nice test for both teams. The Falcons can't afford to lose and will be a challenge for the Skins. I'll take Atlanta.

The Texans take on the Broncos. I'll take the Texans in Denver.

The Chargers take on the Seahawks. Seattle's likely to win.

The Rams and Saints will be competing to see who scores fifty points first. It's a toss-up, but I'll give it to the Saints.

The Packers take on the Patriots. This should be fun. I'll take the Patriots.

And the Titans take on the Cowboys. I'll take the Titans.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Nine of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!

WWE is on this week. Or is it the Steelers and Ravens? Practically the same thing. 

This week I'm a Cowboys and Broncos fan. With Houston's weapons, though, I think they have the edge over Denver.

Aaron Rodgers can't be happy with the way his team is going. Everything is going to be put on his shoulders. Rodgers has the talent to do it, but he should get help along the way. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Lots of byes this week ... including the Eagles! The others are the Cardinals, Colts, Bengals, Jaguars, and Giants.

So here goes ....

Thursday 8:20

49ERS over Raiders

Sunday

1 pm

REDSKINS over Falcons

VIKINGS over Lions

RAVENS over Steelers

CHIEFS over Browns

DOLPHINS over Jets

BEARS over Bills

PANTHERS over Bucs

4:05 pm 

CHARGERS over Seahawks

TEXANS over Broncos

4:25 pm

RAMS over Saints

8:20 pm

PACKERS over Patriots

Monday 8:15 pm

COWBOYS over Titans

I really hope the Ravens win!! And the Packers!! After the Eagles' QBs, my two faves are Flacco and Rodgers!!

Good luck to all!!!

Honored Contributor

Let's kickoff Week 9 with some picks! BYE WEEK:  Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Jaguars, Giants, Eagles

Raiders at 49ers---Im taking the more stable team--49ers for the win!

Bears at Bills- DA BEARS!

Chiefs at Browns---CHIEFS!

Jets at Dolphins ---DOLPHINS!

Steelers at Ravens--bitter rivalry, Ill go STEELERS!

Lions at Vikings---Lions have to feel deflated after trading Tate, and the Vikes really need this one to stay in the hunt VIKINGS!

Falcons at Redskins--Going with my REDSKINS and those BAMA BOYS and our defense!

Texans at Broncos---Texans are the better team, Id wager a guess there will be a coaching change soon......TEXANS for the WIN!

Chargers at Seahawks--Chargers are a good team that no one is talking about, and wait until Bosa joins in.....Seahawks are scrappy, but CHARGERS get the W!

Rams at Saints-SUPER GAME!!!  Ill take the upset and THE SAINTS!

Packers at Patriots--Will Rodgers even care with the moves the Pack made? Patriots at home, and will Red Sox inspire---PATRIOTS!

Titans at Cowboys---Titans have a big ? at QB and other positions.  Cowboys have their WR lets see what Dak can do without excuses....Im pulling for a TITAN upset, it may not be realistic but ya never know Smiley Wink

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@gardenman, unless the Chiefs miss their flight !!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I hope JJ & brother TJ Watt have FANTASTIC days against the Broncos and Ravens.  Go TEXANS and STEELERS!  

Honored Contributor

Games in my area:

EARLY GAMES

Falcons vs Redskins

LATE GAMES

Texans vs Broncos

Rams vs Saints

SNF

Packers vs Patriots 

MNF

Titans vs  Cowboys

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

it will be a tough game today.....and a MUST WIN for the ravens. the steelers will be extra tough today, especially since we have already beaten them in their stadium, my daughter will be at the game......and the noise level will be HIGH. i am already biting my nails. Smiley Wink

the games shown today in our area (we only get two daytime games today in our area?)...

EARLY AFTERNOON

CBS

steelers at ravens

LATE AFTERNOON

FOX

rams at saints

SNF

NBC

packers at patriots

MNF

ESPN

titans at cowboys

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

yes, the game is going to be strange. ben punts the ball with his left foot on 4th down.....not really sure why though?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Not a good first half for the Redskins. The Falcons are playing like a desperate team and playing well. Can the Redskins come from behind in the second half?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!