Honored Contributor

Re: Week Fourteen of the 2020 NFL Irregular Season!!!

WOW......what a monday night game of football!!!

that was just a nerve wracking game for me......i needed a cocktail at halftime. even if you didnt like either team that was a good game to watch with lots of action and unusual things going on.......right until the very end.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose 

It's an interesting year in the NFC East. If pretty much any of the four teams win their last three games, they'll likely become the NFC East champion. The WFT have a bit of an edge and a win over Seattle could give them a huge edge, but these are going to be a few interesting weeks coming up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Baltimore needed that win last night. They have a chance for the playoffs if they win the next three games. Since their opponants are Jacksonville, NYG and Cincinnati, it definitely can happen. I think Miami would have to lose one of their remaining games, though. They have a tougher schedule ahead. 

As of today, the Colts are #6 seed. They have Houston, Pittsburgh and Jacksonville. I think they could win all three games, but it will be tough. I don't anticipate the Jags giving up easily, especially since it's a division game and they would like to go out on a high note by sweeping the Colts. 

The big question is who will win the NFC East. That probably won't be determined until week 17. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

WOW......what a monday night game of football!!!

that was just a nerve wracking game for me......i needed a cocktail at halftime. even if you didnt like either team that was a good game to watch with lots of action and unusual things going on.......right until the very end.

@sunshine45 

WOW!!! What a game CONGRATS to the Ravens and their fans....  That was something....how Lamar came out of the tunnel and got the job done in the knick of time....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw  @gardenman 

Alex Smith is listed as day to day ...but some feel more so than Alex we really need RB/WR Gibson back....and Rivera needs to bench Stephen Sims whose worthless as a WR....any fan from the stands could do better and we need someone opposite Terry (whose always double covered)....Cam Sims is okay.....and give more playing time to Isiah Wright....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”