Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Fourteen of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

Entertaining game; too bad Indy lost 38-35. Jameis Winston is something else! He threw three interceptions, and fumbled, yet made some amazing plays. The Colts' special teams played well, their offense was on fire, yet Winston still managed to exploit the defense. Winston left the game for a short while with a hand injury, yet returned, showing no signs of slowing down.  Houston lost, and it remains to be seen how Tennessee does. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Entertaining game; too bad Indy lost 38-35. Jameis Winston is something else! He threw three interceptions, and fumbled, yet made some amazing plays. The Colts' special teams played well, their offense was on fire, yet Winston still managed to exploit the defense. Winston left the game for a short while with a hand injury, yet returned, showing no signs of slowing down.  Houston lost, and it remains to be seen how Tennessee does. 

@teganslaw 

So sorry that the Colts lost....Woman Sad

The 49ers/Saints was an exciting game....perhaps preview of NFC Conference Finals....went down to last seconds...Final 49ers won 48 to 46.....WOW~

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Some pretty entertaining games early.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Redskins were officially eliminated from playoff contention with Sunday's 20-15 loss to the Green Bay Packers. The Redskins had not yet been eliminated because of the poor teams in the NFC East. The Redskins actually kept this game close when it probably shouldn't have been given how Green Bay took an early 14-0 lead. The run game once again helped and the defense held Green Bay to two second-half field goals.  Haskins suffered an ankle injury but hung in there...he did fumble, our PK Hopkins missed a FG....and Guice hurt his knee...and our secondary was wiped out with hamstring injuries....But at least the Redskins kept it close....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Surprised at the Skins/Packers score. Closer than I expected.

Looks like Texans were a little too late in the comeback. Wonder if

they went into the game with the "We beat the Patriots, we can

beat anybody" attitude.  Getting kicked off a high horse hurts - I know.

That was a WOW game between the Saints/49ers.  I didn't care

who won, but I will say I'm liking this Garoppolo fellow.

Both with helmet on and helmet off.

Honored Contributor

Ravens pulled it off again, beat the Bills!!

Honored Contributor

The Guice injury could be bad. I wonder if the Redskins would consider activating Bryce Love for the final few games? It would give them a chance to see him in action a bit this year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need a manicure...WHEW

Chiefs_logo2.jpg

Honored Contributor

sorry @Spurt  about the redskins......maybe next year?

i was trying to get out more christmas decorations today, but the ravens kept majorly distracting me. i was biting my nails and having little heart attacks, especially with the penalties......two 15 point penalties in a row?  it was a tough game the entire game. we were lucky to be able to stop the bills almost at the very end. it was nerve racking to say the least.

most importantly, we officially clinched a playoff berth.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It's game day for the Eagles! (Finally!) This should be an easy win for the Eagles going up against Eli Manning who's largely immobile and incapable of making accurate deep throws. He'll be playing without his first and second string tight ends tonight and Saquon Barkley hasn't looked right since coming back from his ankle injury. This should be a 'get right' game for the Eagles, but the way this season has gone, who knows what will happen.

Which brings us to yesterday's games. Houston lost to Denver? The Rams spanked Seattle? The Seahawks didn't look right last night, but the Rams are playing well right now. Which raises the interesting question of why are the Cowboys the early favorites against the Rams next week? The Falcons are suddenly playing respectable football and firing Ron Rivera didn't help the Panthers any. Jacksonville looks like a team that may undergo a general top-down flushing this offseason with Coughlin and the coaches all going bye-bye.

The Bengals managed to hold onto that first overall draft pick by losing yet again. Their only close competitor for that spot right now are the Giants who are the only team within a game of them for that first overall pick. The Giants have their QB of the future in Daniel jones, so they're likely looking at adding Chase Young to the roster. Would another team wanting Young try to trade up to that first spot to get him? The Redskins at three would be interesting to watch for that type of a move. The Bengals would still likely get their pick of QB at three. The Giants could get a Jerry Jeudy, Derrick Brown, or Andrew Thomas, and Joe Burrow would be there at three for the Bengals.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!