Trusted Contributor

Re: Week Fourteen of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

@teganslaw wrote:

"Dallas always chokes" those are fighting words. This should be an interesting game. 

Gardenman, Yellowbeetle, I like the NFL Shop commercial with the  man in the Eagles musical sweater. He's in an elevator with a Cowboys fan, and ends saying "Superbowl Champs." Too funny. Do either of you have that sweater? j/k. I have Colts gear, but no sweater that plays music. 

@teganslaw

Love that elevator commercial too! No I don't have that sweater ... it would certainly be a conversation piece!!Woman Happy We do have some shirts, etc. ... 

Honored Contributor

Alex Smith's  recovery from the broken tibia and fibula he suffered last month is reportedly being complicated by an infection. Alex will likely require further procedures in order to get rid of the infection.

The NFL fined Ezekiel Elliott for his Thanksgiving TD celebrations involving the Salvation Army kettle on the field, one where he donated money, another where he "donated" QB Dak Prescott

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that about Alex Smith. He has a long road ahead of him. Wishing him the best of care. 

I don't think that Elliott should be fined for his Salvation Army donations. Maybe it's considered unsportsmanlike conduct, during the game and the team get penalized, but a fine is going too far. He's drawing attention to a worthy organization, and the NFL doesn't like it? I thought they all for players'  causes and charities. Something isn't right about that. 

What's with Derrick Henry running wild on the Jaguars and the Colts couldn't score on them? The Jaguars have always had trouble with the Titans. The game against Houston is a must win in order to keep up. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Early Games--

Colts vs Texans

Giants vs Redskins---so far an exhibition in punting---Sanchez put the ball on the money---neither Davis, Reed, nor Crowder could make catchable passes even announcer Moose agreed.  Giants arent doing much better.  At least on D the Redskin players seem to be playing...Keerigan and DJ....SCORE DEFENSE SCORE! Please get Stroman OUT OF THE GAME--so many mistakes for this special teams guy---put a fan back there

Afternoon Game--

Eagles vs Cowboys---Fly Eagles Fly!

SNF 

Rams vs Da Bears

MNF--

Vikings vs Seahawks

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After 2 Sanchez INTS---and 24 to 0 score...raising the white flag....or should I say burgungy and gold flag and turning it to the Colt/Texan game...good game 7 to 7 and NFL players that can actually catch the ball...imagine that!

Esteemed Contributor

The Colts' offense started out slow, but they're leading 17-7 at halftime. Watson was sacked three times; Hilton and Ebron are the main playmakers for the Colts. 

The Redskins being shut out by the Giants.   Has Eli's O-line improved that much? OBJ isn't even playing. It seems like every year the Giants improve in the final games. 

Drew Brees is being limited by Tampa. I expected that game to be higher scoring; maybe in the second half. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Giants are knocking themselves way back in the draft (out of the top ten and possibly the top fifteen) and making it more likely they'll keep Eli around one more year. Josh Johnson is rallying the Redskins, too little, too late, but he looks more like an NFL quarterback. Chances are he'll be the starter the rest of the year. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Bless you Miami!

Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS @teganslaw on your Colts win!!!  The Colts played a terrific game....Andrew played well, the o-line did a good job and I was impressed with your defense too.  Reich and staff put together a good game plan!  Overall great job! Woman Very Happy

Image result for nfl colt smiling mascot colt

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whew!  Way to go Chiefs!!!!