Trusted Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

Am I watching Dallas-Washington or Dallas-Pittsburg? Lol
Gotta agree with you @Spurt.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw @soonersis 

This is what ticks me off about all these announcers/media---they are as bad as the politcians with their "mantras" and tired "cliches"...I havent heard either talk about how Washington's starting center is out for the year, and now the backup, Wes is out...and Nick Martin who has been with the team for 12 days is starting....and they activated a practice squad player....but according to the announcers its all Carson's fault...SMH!!! 

But they talked about how Dallas got healthy, especially their o-line ...🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman 

That's a funny commercial Andy Reid talking to Jake the State Farm guy while drawing mustaches with a marker on sleeping Chiefs while on a plane.....😄😄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SpurtI hear you! Last night both the local ABC and NBC stations in DFW reported how TCU beat up on OU at Ft. Worth. What both failed to mention is the dirty targeting hit by TCU that took out our starting quarterback in the second quarter.

Honored Contributor

All in all, a good first half for the Eagles. We fell behind 14-0, but rallied back to make it 20-14 at the half. Somehow, Haason Reddick recovered a fumble when he was the last guy in the pile and on top of the pile. You don't often see that. The ball got to him somehow.  The missed extra point was perfect, right down the middle, then a gust of wind caught it and blew it wide right. So far, so good.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

halftime: Titans 24-Colts 10. Two of the Titans' touchdowns were score off Ryan fumbles. The Colts don't know how to stop Derrick Henry. They have to come up with something because what they're doing isn't working!

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Greg Olsen has made my list one of the pisspoor NFL announcers .....He cant say enough about Dallas's D...ummmmm Greg they are going up against a 2nd and 3rd string o-line.....DUH!!!! ..🙄 He did compliment Washington's defensive efforts and stops..But went overboard on complimenting Cooper Rush (you'd thought he is ready for his immediate HOF induction,, if he was so good what does that say about DAK-your starter) ---this is a bad Washington team, with a lot of injuries, and their mistakes helped Dallas too... It wasnt like Dallas beat the Bills!

I expected the score to be much worse for this game! Its a shame that the Washington defense actually tried and made some good plays....BUT THEN....also some stupid stupid penalties....11 for 136 yds--- Dallas 4-20 yds

Dallas got big breaks with 2 interceptions, and 2 grounding penalties by Wentz which gave the ball back to Dallas, and there were other penalties by the Washington offense, and a fumble 🙄. And why would you throw the ball into Dallas's strength---at Diggs....SMH The hurry up offense was working, but then it was forgotten....The score looks better than Dallas played....At one point Washington led in time of possession and the teams were about equal in total yds. And Washington had 100 yds rushing at the half ---Washington total yds-pass/rush 297 total, Dallas rush/pass 279 total.

Looking at the stats you'd thought Washington won----

Capture.PNG

But "almost" doesnt count except in horseshoes, so @soonersis CONRATS on your Cowboys win!

Honored Contributor

The Eagles are now 4-0, but beaten up. We lost two starting o-linemen and Darius Slay in the game. They may be back next week, but we'll have to see. The injuries are starting to pile up a bit. This was a losable game due to the weather. A win is a win though and I'll take the win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

we played so well in the first half and scored NOTHING in the second half.

why do we NOT go for the 3 points when it would put us ahead? i swear i dont understand this......we have lost so many points due to this type of decision!

bills win it by a  field goal AND great time management so we dont get the ball back.

we helped by getting a questionable "roughing the passer" call against us.

Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

my daughter and son in law are not happy.....sitting in that wind and rain for over 3 hours.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Close but not enough. Titans 24-Colts 17. The defense stepped up in the second half, but the damage was done. Fumbles and letting Henry run wild in the first half hurt. 

Some upsets today. The Bills came from behind to beat the Ravens, the Falcons and the Jets won. Trubisky was benched for Pickett. New era in Pittsburgh. 

I always liked Greg Olsen, didn't think that he would show favoritism. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain