Honored Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

watching the LONDON game this morning (NFL network). close game so far and no winston......dalton is in at QB. already an injury in the game. lewis cine (viking safety) out with a leg injury and being taken to the hospital. dreary day here so it will be a good day to lay in bed and watch football. LOL. got all my laundry done yesterday. Smiley Wink

early afternoon game

CBS

Bills at Ravens

late afternoon games

FOX

cardinals at panthers

CBS

patriots at packers

SNF

CBS

chiefs at buccaneers

MNF

ESPN

rams at 49ers

TNF (to begin week 5)

Amazon Prime

colts at broncos

on a sad note.....my orioles were not able to get into the wildcard spot in MLB. we played our hearts out this season and had a fantastic year, even without getting in. we have had many bad years recently with lots of losses,heartaches, and disappointments. it was tough to be an orioles fan. BUT, this year they brought us back and really made us proud! birds fans are happy and looking forward to the 2023 season!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The Lewis Cine leg injury is a bad one. The tibia and fibula both looked gone, and with the degree of movement you have to worry about arterial and nerve damage. It's not a good injury that's for sure. He's done for the year, and possibly longer. You'd rather have an ACL or Achilles injury than that. He's going to need to be lucky to come back at a reasonable level. That looks like a serious injury.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It was the NFLPA that fired the neurologist. They say he didn't follow the standards they'd created. Well, duh! While it's true the neurologist was primarily at fault, everyone involved had some share of blame. The coach should have benched Tua regardless of the neurologist. You see a guy stagger off the field like that, you don't put them back in the game and assume they're fine. And if not the coach, the trainers, OC, QB coach, someone should have been looking out for Tua and said, "No!" No one did. This is an organizational failure. Even the owner watching from his suite should have called down and said, "No." 

@gardenman 

Yep, lots of fingers to be pointed at, not just the nuerologist---lack of responsibility and passing the buck in the name of winning....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Back to the Lewis Cine injury. When you break a bone, the broken ends largely become knives. When you break the tibia and fibula, that makes four broken ends slicing away in a relatively confined space. If there's not a lot of movement there's less risk of serious damage. His leg moved a lot. He's going to need to be lucky not to have some serious damage done.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

wow, lots of mistakes in this game, but this london game is GOOD!

vikings punter just threw a sweet QB looking pass and made it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

watching the LONDON game this morning (NFL network). close game so far and no winston......dalton is in at QB. already an injury in the game. lewis cine (viking safety) out with a leg injury and being taken to the hospital. dreary day here so it will be a good day to lay in bed and watch football. LOL. got all my laundry done yesterday. Smiley Wink

early afternoon game

CBS

Bills at Ravens

late afternoon games

FOX

cardinals at panthers

CBS

patriots at packers

SNF

CBS

chiefs at buccaneers

MNF

ESPN

rams at 49ers

TNF (to begin week 5)

Amazon Prime

colts at broncos

on a sad note.....my orioles were not able to get into the wildcard spot in MLB. we played our hearts out this season and had a fantastic year, even without getting in. we have had many bad years recently with lots of losses,heartaches, and disappointments. it was tough to be an orioles fan. BUT, this year they brought us back and really made us proud! birds fans are happy and looking forward to the 2023 season!

@sunshine45 

We could use some rain, but we are enjoying the nice  cool 50's mornings without the humidity.....

Sorry about your Orioles.....I feel your pain as my NBA Spurs are tanking this year in the hopes of getting the Frenchman, the top rated draft pick....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 @gardenman 

Yep, good London game for those UK fans for a change......

We have---

Chargers vs Texans

Washington vs Cowboys 

Late Game--

Patriots vs Packers ---without Jones I wish they could flex this game....

SNF 

Chiefs vs Bucs---odd that the NFL decided to keep the game in Tampa...🙄

MNF---

Rams vs 49ers......

Honored Contributor

The God of Doink loves the Eagles! The Saints kicker just doinked the crossbar to lose the game. That moves our first-round pick up a bit higher.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW---that London game! WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!! 

You can tell Colleen on the NFL Network is an Eagle's fan like you she wanted the Vikings to win...and she was right! I do like Colleen

Sadly Im not expecting much from my team and its the Cowboys of all opponents....😫....Maybe Ill watch Red Zone instead...... 

Honored Contributor

YUCCCK HATE WASHINGTON'S ALL BLACK UNIFORMS!!!! 😝