Honored Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

Word is that Oklahoma's head coach Lincoln Riley is looking to move to the NFL after this season, so teams will be fighting to get him. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

my ravens had a bad game today......overall, we did not look good at all. a game like that is pretty rare in our own stadium. and of course, it was a division game. browns looked tough and WOW that CHUBB is an excellent player.

good thing is......steelers play the bengals. neither of them can get us out of 2nd place yet. one will be 1 - 3, the other will be 0 - 4......who will it be?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

And one more thing ....interesting how well HaHa Clinton Dix is playing...ya know the guy the Redskins let go...AMAZING what a GOOD coach and scheme will do for a player.....

Chuck Pagano is doing a good job as the Bears'  DC. The head coaching job didn't work out; he's in his element in Chicago. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

And one more thing ....interesting how well HaHa Clinton Dix is playing...ya know the guy the Redskins let go...AMAZING what a GOOD coach and scheme will do for a player.....

Chuck Pagano is doing a good job as the Bears'  DC. The head coaching job didn't work out; he's in his element in Chicago. 

@teganslaw 

I totally agree with you and Im so happy for Chuck!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

So much for the Cowboys being unbeatable. When they ran into their first competent opponent (Sorry, Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins fans) they didn't look quite as dominant. And that was the Saints without Drew Brees. Now they get the Packers who are pretty healthy and had ten days to prep. That will be a big test for the Cowboys. Aaron Rodgers played some of his best football against the Eagles last week. If he's still playing at that level against the Cowboys, it'll be a good test for them.

I know the refs signed a new contract with the league, but does that contract come with bonus money for most flags thrown? It seems like we're seeing penalties on almost every play this year. Some are really ticky-tack calls too, while they're missing some blatant fouls. The overall level of officiating seems worse this year than normal.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Yep, my team failed at their first hard test.  Some in Cowboy Nation feel that

Jason Garrett got his hands on the offensive playbook...haha....since they were

obviously out coached.

Shake if off and move forward. Touch schedule ahead.

I was prepared mentally for this loss.....never under estimate the power of

the 6th sense.Woman LOL   And I'm almost postive if I hadn't spilled juice

on my good luck clothes, that victory would had been ours.

Respected Contributor

We played pretty well, I am proud of my Lions!  The refs gave back a touchdown that really was a touchdown!

We are on our bye this week.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

So much for the Cowboys being unbeatable. When they ran into their first competent opponent (Sorry, Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins fans) they didn't look quite as dominant. And that was the Saints without Drew Brees. Now they get the Packers who are pretty healthy and had ten days to prep. That will be a big test for the Cowboys. Aaron Rodgers played some of his best football against the Eagles last week. If he's still playing at that level against the Cowboys, it'll be a good test for them.

I know the refs signed a new contract with the league, but does that contract come with bonus money for most flags thrown? It seems like we're seeing penalties on almost every play this year. Some are really ticky-tack calls too, while they're missing some blatant fouls. The overall level of officiating seems worse this year than normal.

@gardenman @teganslaw 

I agree with everything you said GARDENMAN....to quote Denny Green, "they (Cowboys) are who they thought they were".....  ya gotta look at the competition not just a team's record....  I was impressed with the Saints defense...they held Zeke to 35 yds!!! And got stops when they were critical...Good to see our hometown guy, Marcus Davenport play for the Saints!!! And then there was the Cowboy defense going up against a backup QB they struggled....On offense maybe if they kept Beasley and had him instead of Cobb the Cowboys offense might have done better.... 🤔  Where is this Cowboy's explosive offense???????

Next up for the Boyz--- Aaron Rodgers.....GO PACKERSWoman Very Happy

You are soooooooo right about all those flags----I thought perhaps they were using NBA refs out there....OMG!!!!  NFL officiating is getting RIDICULOUS!!! ....SMH!!!

Some other thoughts---

The Patriots are also vunerable....one just wonders the outcome if Allen didnt have that concussion....

WOW!!! How 'bout those Bucs!!!!!  

And Kirk Cousins is who the Redskins thought he was.....

My Redskin season is DONE---stick a fork in it....now we are competing with the Dolphins, Cards, Broncos, Steelers, Bengals for draft position..... (I think the Jets will rebound when Sam gets back at QB)......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Yep, my team failed at their first hard test.  Some in Cowboy Nation feel that

Jason Garrett got his hands on the offensive playbook...haha....since they were

obviously out coached.

Shake if off and move forward. Touch schedule ahead.

I was prepared mentally for this loss.....never under estimate the power of

the 6th sense.Woman LOL   And I'm almost postive if I hadn't spilled juice

on my good luck clothes, that victory would had been ours.

@yellowrose 

Sorry about your good luck clothes....(my brand new Redskin shirt didnt bring us any luck, I think it put a curse on my team....Woman Frustrated) And ALWAYS trust your women's intuition......

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

We played pretty well, I am proud of my Lions!  The refs gave back a touchdown that really was a touchdown!

We are on our bye this week.

@redwingsgal 

Your Lions played so well!!!