Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

Let's go 🦅🦅! 💚

Honored Contributor

Far from a perfect first half, but we're ahead 21-20, so I'll take it. It would be nice to see our defense make a few more plays. Aaron Rodgers is playing like vintage Aaron Rodgers tonight. It's going to be a scary second half.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Whew! That was scary, but the Eagles got the win! Still lots of mistakes and issues, but we got the win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman  a win is a win, good game to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Whew! That was scary, but the Eagles got the win! Still lots of mistakes and issues, but we got the win.

@gardenman 

CONGRATS GARDENMAN on the WIN!!!  Good game,  hard fought game!!!  ..... 🏈 🦅

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Well it looks like Case Keenum is out of his walking boot and is going to start.....  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

That was a huge win for the Eagles last night. It was good to get the running game going. The Eagles running backs and offensive line worked in tandem in practice this week to hash out their issues. On each play in practice, the offensive line would tell the backs what they were doing and why and the backs would tell the line what they wanted to see and the two sides worked things out to mesh nicely in the game. They'd run the same play two or three times trying different things to be sure the backs and line were on the same page and it worked. (This week anyway.)

The nice thing about winning on Thursday night is now I get to watch the games this weekend and just relax and enjoy the football with no stress.

We get the Jets next week, the Vikings after that and then the Cowboys. If things break right we could be 4-2 heading into Dallas.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the win, @gardenman !  ITA, a win is a win!  We are now in first place!!  Til Sunday that is!!!

I totally agree about watching Sunday with no stress, it makes us become fans of the game and not fans of our team as much!

Good luck to everyone on Sunday!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

I'll be a good sport and say it.....Congrat's to the Eagles. 

That didn't taste too too bad since I really didn't care who won. 

I didn't see the 4th quarter, but I assume the Packers never got the

running game going.  Hard to win a game when you have to rely on

the pass only. Eagles defended against that pretty well.

That was a good win for Philly.  I think I heard your big sigh

of relief gardenman.  Smiley Happy

Happy Weekend Everyone

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal 

That tie game could really help the Lions down the road. If they're in the playoff hunt come December, it could give them an edge. A tie sort of counts as a half win and can sneak you into the playoffs. The Packers are going to be a handful as long as Rodgers stays healthy. The Packers defense got exposed a bit last night though. Teams can run on them, control the clock and keep the ball out of Rodgers' hands.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!