Honored Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

that was a SWEET game RAVENS fans!

first week of a three game stint on the road.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@sunshine45

What do you do about Dancing With The Stars?  Do you support the NFL players?  What about those that played for your fav teams rivals?  I know you are a Ravens fan, but did you vote for Hines Ward who played for your dreaded rivals, the Steelers because he danced well?--OR was it out of the question because of his team affiliation?

Im having this problem because DeMarcus Ware dances well but he did play for the Cowboys (and you know how we Redskin fans view them), but he did play briefly for the Broncos too, but hes more known as a Cowboy Woman Frustrated.......OR should I just cast my votes for that hunk, Juan Pablo and call it a day....Woman Wink Woman Very Happy Woman LOL

@Spurt

i voted for hines ward during that season.....he was fun to watch. most of the football players have been good AND fun to watch.

last week i gave one vote to demarcus ware.....i think he will be moving forward for a while.

i think the sports guys almost always have a large fan base.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CONGRATS to all the fans whose team one!!!!

Some WILD and EXCITING games this weekend!!!

WOW--- @teganslaw    That Colts/Texans games was wild!!!  JJ WATT is a true gentleman nice gester for him to congratulate Vinatieri on breaking the record.  So what did you think about that 4th down call of the Colts?  

My sister was mad because the broadcast of her game was delayed because of the Colt/Texan OT game when Eli was doing good.  She called the Colts game the never ending game....LOL!!!!  But she probably wished her Giants game hadnt been broadcast....

@gardenman @sunshine45 @yellowBeetle @redwingsgal @teganslaw @JillyMarie @GreenEyedGirl

Did anyone else think the Giants/Saints game have an OVER ABUNDANCE of commericials????? SHEESH!!! They took so long we watched a great deal of the SPUR's preseason game on the NBA channel during the breaks!!!  

Those Titans persevered and ended up with a win!!!

@redwingsgal  Gee your Lions were so close in getting the win.... Woman Sad

@sunshine45  Ravens played a good game-in hostile rival territory too--CONGRATS!

And boy those Bucs came down to Earth and Da Bears offense matched up with that fine defense they could end up winning their division!!!

And Dolphins turned into pretenders and Pats came to life!

OUUUCH--those BILLS were awful

Wild games Bengals/Falcons and same with Raiders/Browns--- I felt bad the Browns lost but Mayfield played a pretty good game and has the team fired up!

And 49ers played surprisingly well without Jimmy G, but lost at the end

With the Redskin bye week fun to watch without the pressure---but next up is the Saints---Beginning to look like the NFC EAST is up for grabs---(except for the Giants).........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like the 4th down call. There were only seconds left in the game, and the Texans defense had been giving the Colts problems throughout the game. I felt that it wasn't the time to take such a risk. 

Reich had said that he didn't play for ties, he plays to win. The players backed him on his call, even though it didn't work. However, if the Colts had gotten the first down and went on to win the game, Reich's call would have been considered brilliant. The Eagles had always taken risks, so he used the same strategy for the Colts. 

I've always liked JJ Watt. He is a good person and a fine example for other players. 

I didn't watch most of the NO-Giants game, so wasn't aware of all the commercials. SPURT,  I don't feel sorry for your sister. Woman LOL They couldn't move away from the Colts game when it was so close. 

The "Fitzmagic" has faded, now is it Trubisky time? It looks like Winston will now be the starting QB for the Bucs. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I didn't like the 4th down call. There were only seconds left in the game, and the Texans defense had been giving the Colts problems throughout the game. I felt that it wasn't the time to take such a risk. 

Reich had said that he didn't play for ties, he plays to win. The players backed him on his call, even though it didn't work. However, if the Colts had gotten the first down and went on to win the game, Reich's call would have been considered brilliant. The Eagles had always taken risks, so he used the same strategy for the Colts. 

I've always liked JJ Watt. He is a good person and a fine example for other players. 

I didn't watch most of the NO-Giants game, so wasn't aware of all the commercials. SPURT,  I don't feel sorry for your sister. Woman LOL They couldn't move away from the Colts game when it was so close. 

The "Fitzmagic" has faded, now is it Trubisky time? It looks like Winston will now be the starting QB for the Bucs. 

@teganslaw

That 4th down call was interesting.....

My sister was so funny she said didnt the network consider how many MILLIONS of fans LOVED the Giants---I just laughed and said I dont think its that many and Colts/Texans was a good game.............

Yep, Winston will get his job back by default ...too bad (I'm not a fan of Winston it goes back to his antics in college)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

Yes there were tons of commercials in the CBS broadcast!! So funny about you watching the Spurs!!Woman Happy

Why did CBS make an all-NFC game their game of the week with Nantz and Romo? I know sometimes they switch it around and have CBS do an NFC-only game and FOX do an exclusive AFC one... but to make it the game of the week seemed odd. (And of course when an NFC team plays an AFC team it can go to either FOX or CBS on Sundays ... or now on Thursdays for FOX ... or of course ESPN Monday and NBC Sunday.) 

Doesn't really make any difference, lol  ... but just thought it was strange!!!

And yes it does look like the NFC East is up for grabs among the Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles! And who knows? If the Giants get their act together they could be in contention too!

My Eagles are getting lots of analysis here in Philly.The defense is too erratic and inconsistent ... in a word ... sloppy. The offensive line is doing a dreadful job in protecting Wentz. He was hit 11 times yesterday! He came out and said he might be holding the ball too long. Some are saying that he is not as quick and as agile as he was a year ago and is unable to escape these hits. Whatever it is, it is a recipe for disaster. And the penalties!!! Oh my ... unbelievable.

And next week the Eagles play the Vikings! That will be a real test.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt

Yes there were tons of commercials in the CBS broadcast!! So funny about you watching the Spurs!!Woman Happy

Why did CBS make an all-NFC game their game of the week with Nantz and Romo? I know sometimes they switch it around and have CBS do an NFC-only game and FOX do an exclusive AFC one... but to make it the game of the week seemed odd. (And of course when an NFC team plays an AFC team it can go to either FOX or CBS on Sundays ... or now on Thursdays for FOX ... or of course ESPN Monday and NBC Sunday.) 

Doesn't really make any difference, lol  ... but just thought it was strange!!!

And yes it does look like the NFC East is up for grabs among the Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles! And who knows? If the Giants get their act together they could be in contention too!

My Eagles are getting lots of analysis here in Philly.The defense is too erratic and inconsistent ... in a word ... sloppy. The offensive line is doing a dreadful job in protecting Wentz. He was hit 11 times yesterday! He came out and said he might be holding the ball too long. Some are saying that he is not as quick and as agile as he was a year ago and is unable to escape these hits. Whatever it is, it is a recipe for disaster. And the penalties!!! Oh my ... unbelievable.

And next week the Eagles play the Vikings! That will be a real test.

@yellowBeetle

OK so it wasnt me, way too many commercials.....

Broadcast schedules of AFC/NFC teams does seem mixed up

Talk about penalties--Cowboys got a few lucky calls that went their way .... Woman Frustrated

Say hello to Capt Kirk for me Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Will do, @Spurt!! Woman Wink Have an uneasy feeling that Captain Kirk is going to have the game of his life next Sunday!! 

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

Will do, @Spurt!! Woman Wink Have an uneasy feeling that Captain Kirk is going to have the game of his life next Sunday!! 

@yellowBeetle

It should be a good game!