Honored Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

@sunshine45

What do you do about Dancing With The Stars?  Do you support the NFL players?  What about those that played for your fav teams rivals?  I know you are a Ravens fan, but did you vote for Hines Ward who played for your dreaded rivals, the Steelers because he danced well?--OR was it out of the question because of his team affiliation?

Im having this problem because DeMarcus Ware dances well but he did play for the Cowboys (and you know how we Redskin fans view them), but he did play briefly for the Broncos too, but hes more known as a Cowboy Woman Frustrated.......OR should I just cast my votes for that hunk, Juan Pablo and call it a day....Woman Wink Woman Very Happy Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Damarcus would get my votes because his partner is Lindsay Arnold and I like Lindsay. The longer he stays around, the more I see Lindsay.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I almost always vote for the football players. Only because usually they are the best dancers. I don't care what team they are on. Love to see a good dancer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After getting their feet wet (figuratively, not literally-LOL)...the Redskins now plan to use Payne and Allen (those 'Bama Boys) even more.  In the game against the Packers they were relentless and gave the team a much needed pass rush....and when they are double teamed that frees up Preston Smith for a sack!!!  Even Josh Norman was impressed with these two.

On offense---the Redskins are trying to get talented (but oft injured ) TE Jordan Reed more involved....

The Redskins released WR Perriman and he's working out for the Patriots.....

Looks like the Eagles may have some issues going on--

RB Sproles will miss a 3rd game

RB Ajayi has a small back fracture but will continue to play---OUCH!

WR Jeffrey has missed a second practice because of the flu which the team says is going around---doesnt the NFL/NBA know about flu shots???  And isnt it wise to keep him out of practice so he doesnt spread the flu to 

others?????

With these issues maybe I should change my pick of the Eagles  Woman Frustrated

The Colts have given up the seventh fewest sacks!  One of the reasons is new O-Line Coach DeGuglielmo who makes his lineman know every position along the line, so if injuries occur they dont miss a beat.  And he has given them a confident mindset, no more hanging their heads and feeling down.....

Despite what the critics say, Andrew Luck has said he feels confident he can make all the throws

And oh those Cowboys more drama---Wide receiver Terrance Williams was not at practice during the portion open to the media Friday. Sources said Williams is taking a personal day. Coach Jason Garrett did not make reference to Williams missing practice when speaking to the media before practice. There has been the possibility of a suspension because of a summer arrest but a source said the absence was not related to that. Williams has played in the first three games but in a reduced role.

And here's A BIG CHUCKLE to get your weekend started---

Jones said today on 105.3 The Fan that he sees a lot of similarities between the Cowboys and the Rams.  “I like our offensive line when stacked up against the Rams. I don’t think it’s a reach to think we could have that kind of productivity,” Jones said.

Of course, saying the Cowboys “could have” the kind of productivity the Rams have is a far cry from saying the Cowboys do have the kind of productivity the Rams have.

The Rams are, along with the Chiefs, one of the top two offenses in the NFL this year. The Cowboys are near the bottom of the league on offense. The Rams are averaging 35 points per game while the Cowboys are averaging 13.7 points per game.

When Mike Bacsik of 105.3 The Fan told Jones that the Rams and Cowboys have looked a lot different on offense this year, Jones answered, “That’s why you’re doing radio and not the coaching.”

Jones sounds defensive, perhaps because the reality is, the Cowboys and the Rams aren’t close. Jones may have aspirations about reaching the Rams’ level, but right now his team is a long way off.

Don't y'all just love "coach" Jerry---ROFL!!! Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Jerry Jones is entertaining. I like to hear his views on how the Cowboys are doing. Any team could have the kind of productivity the Rams have if everything came together offensively. That just doesn't happen. 

DeGuglielmo had a good strategy in having players learn different positions. The coaching staff is working well together, and it shows in the attitude. 

Former Colts DE John Simon signed with the Patriots. The Colts and Patriots play next Thursday, so the timing couldn't be better for NE. Simon is one of the better linemen, so that will be an advantage for them. 

Washington is considered one of the top defenses in the NFL right now.  It means something if Josh Norman is impressed. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

It's game day! The Eagles have the top rush defense going against Tennessee who wants to run the ball the most of any team in the league. Something will have to give. Carson Wentz should have put any extra nerves behind him and be completely focused this week. He'll have a few more weapons with him. We lost starting safety Rodney McLeod to a torn MCL. Corey Graham will be filling in for him. Alshon Jeffery may be back and raring to go. It should be a good game. The Eagles will want to get off to an early lead and force the Titans to throw the ball. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nice to see the Patriots finally play like the Patriots. But Gronk hurt his ankle. Perpetually injured.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

A wild game in Indianapolis. Texans  37-Colts 34 in OT. The Colts were behind 28 -10 near the end of the 3rd quarter and rallied. Neither team had much of a running game; it was all passes. Luck threw for over 400 yards, Watson over 300. 

JJ Watt and Clowney were brutal on defense, pressuring Luck. There was a controversial call in OT when on 4th and short, the Colts went for it instead of punting. They didn't make it and that gave the Texans a short field where they scored the winning field goal. Punting the ball would have pushed the Texans back further. 

Vinatieri set an NFL record for most field goals; 567. He's the man! JJ Watt even came out to the field to congratulate Vinatieri. 

Next up are the Patriots on Thursday. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, it was literally down to the wire in the Eagles/Titans game! 

Congrats to Marcus Mariota and the Titans! They made some gutsy calls and looked very sharp.

Our Eagle defense was definitely not sharp today. Nor was the offensive line. Wentz was having to scramble and unfortunately got knocked down repeatedly. 

So now the Eagles are 2-2 ... and the Cowboys are also 2-2 with their win today. The Redskins had their bye and are 2-1. The Giants are most likely going to lose ... just 3 plus minutes left and they are down 26 to 18. So their record will probably be 1-3.

The Eagles were just too sloppy with their enormous number of penalties...both on offense and defense. 

Well it will be a long plane ride back to Philly for the team tonight! But again, congrats to the Titans! They deserved to win!

Trusted Contributor

The Steelers v Ravens game is going to be entertaining. LOL The over/under for this game is 51 points. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of total penalties is 51 too.