Honored Contributor

Re: Week Five of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

No one truly knows how good Daniel Jones can be. He's in his fourth year, third head coach, fifth OC, and fifth system. He's had horrible o-lines and very little in the way of a supporting cast. You can't put a kid QB in a worse situation. He has talent, but he's just been in the worst possible situation.

This Bills/Steelers game is crazy. The Bills muffed the opening kick and started from their two. Two plays went nowhere, then a 98 yard TD. Then the Steelers fumble the kickoff handing the ball back to the Bills, but the Steelers held them scoreless.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman 

Over at crumbling FED EX Stadium---Same old story for Washington---Wentz 2 fumbles, the team is 0-6 on 3rd down conversions so far......Just as I was about to read the riot act and said I should be in lineup over Dyami Brown as he's just awful-(fans have been on his rear end)--then Wentz throws him a 30 yd pass for a TD......smileys-cheerleading-755332.gifwhat do I know 😊...Of course Tannehill immediately counters and the Titans are in the Red Zone 😫.....But Washingtons D has been playing better, and pressuring Tannehill...4 sacks, and Holcomb and Sweat have been playing well.....Down in the Red Zone they put up a good fight, but bulldozer Derrick Henry fights and after 2 stops Henry gets it in for the TD and go ahead score!!!! SIGH!

And the most sacked QB in the NFL, Wentz, gets sacked again!......Surprise surprise, a holding penalty led to 3rd and long and the sack 🙄.............

Nice sack on Tannehill by JamesSmith-Williams loss of 16yds......

1 yd run by Robinson, 2nd 9 and Penalty on Norwell AGAIN!!!! (thats Riveras old Panther 😫).....And then Wentz throws short pass for 3yds with 3rd and long---SMH!

Defense stops Titans, Washington gets the ball....

Im so tired of Turners and Wentz's "dink and stink".....😫1out of 7 3rd down conversians!!!....Robinson gets1st down 4th/1....5yd pass, Wentz keeps and runs....PENALTY!!!! ..... 9 yd gain....guess what false start PENALTY!!!

1st goal at the 2....incomplete.....3rd....INTERCEPTED s time EXPIRES____😫😫😫😫

I think Im in the firing and benching mood....😭

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Another INT by Taliq Woods!---and his alma mater, the UTSA Roadrunners won yesterday too----

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Derrick Henry is almost impossible to stop. Defensive coaches have their work cut out for them when he is playing.

I switched to the Bears-Vikings games since the Steelers-Bills is so one-sided. This is a good game; the score keeps changing.

Tell me about the Lions: I have Jared Goff on one of my fantasy lineups. Why did he have to play so poorly today? Woman Frustrated

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Is Daniel Jones really improved or is the team just lucky? I don't think anyone figured the Giants to be 4-1.  They are keeping things close with the Eagles.

I was impressed during the second half. Packer fans are crying in their Bloody Mary's (followed by beer chasers), but they deserved to lose. What a miserable flight home that will be.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Go Giants!!! 27-22 over the Packers!!!

Congratulations @kaydee50 your team looked really good. My Packers were distracted which is why I dislike the games in England. Would have loved to see them play in their real home stadium.

Honored Contributor

Not the best first half for the Eagles, but we're up 14-10, so not too bad. We're now down our left tackle, left guard, and center, so the o-line is a bit shakier than is ideal. Still, we'll see how the second half goes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes!!! Our backup kicker was better than the Cards backup kicker! Whoo! A close finish but we hung on and are 5-0!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Yes!!! Our backup kicker was better than the Cards backup kicker! Whoo! A close finish but we hung on and are 5-0!

@gardenman 

So the stage is set for the big NFC EAST showdown.....GOOD LUCK--- FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to the Eagles!The Cowboys-Eagles game next week should be a good one. Dallas made Stafford miserable with their pass rush. The Rams are struggling this year in offense. They have a lot of injuries, and the only person Stafford can count on is Cooper Kupp. The coaches need to figure something out. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain