Honored Contributor

Re: Week Five of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

Daniel Jones is doing a good job of making the Giants regret not picking up his fifth-year option. Instead of paying him $20 million next year, they may now  have to pay him $35-$45 million. That's a big difference. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

i am loving the out of the country games......really a FULL day of football! check out how full the stadium is!

we are watching a good game this morning.......another LONDON success. it hasnt always been that way at times, but this has been a good game to watch. tied at 9 minutes to go.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

What is the point of these games being played in England? The GB Packers are the last team to have this privilege and it has disrupted everything around here. Mass is being shortened to get parishioners home on time....every news and sports station in GB has crews over there..... Bars are opening at 8am to serve breakfast and Bloody Mary's. We had better win because I don't want a bunch of angry drunks on the roads at 11:30 am when all the Sunday drivers are heading out to look at the fall colors between Green Bay and Wausau.

@AuntG  think about it this way......

the west coast viewers and hawaii have this issue every sunday with the regular games!

the bars open early and football breakfast/brunch is very popular.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

headed out later to our game tonight.......so i will be up late!

hopefully it is a good game.

getting a bit cool, but great real football weather.

now have to find my hat and gloves. Smiley Wink

we NEED a win!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am loving the out of the country games......really a FULL day of football! check out how full the stadium is!

we are watching a good game this morning.......another LONDON success. it hasnt always been that way at times, but this has been a good game to watch. tied at 9 minutes to go.

@sunshine45 

Yes, the out of country games are interesting but the time of the games isnt so convenient from our perspective.....and from what I hear the NFL makes it expensive for UK locals to keep up with news and watch NFL games from their homes/devices.....If the NFL wants to expand dont be so greedy to the overseas fans

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

headed out later to our game tonight.......so i will be up late!

hopefully it is a good game.

getting a bit cool, but great real football weather.

now have to find my hat and gloves. Smiley Wink

we NEED a win!

@sunshine45 

ENJOY THE GAME!!! Hope its a good one---Im jealous of your fall football weather.  The best we can do right now is upper 80's and theres still a couple of 90 days this week too---SIGH!!!  Waiting for that first cool front 🍁🍁🍁🏈🏈🏈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Is Daniel Jones really improved or is the team just lucky? I don't think anyone figured the Giants to be 4-1.  They are keeping things close with the Eagles.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Is Daniel Jones really improved or is the team just lucky? I don't think anyone figured the Giants to be 4-1.  They are keeping things close with the Eagles.

@teganslaw @gardenman 

I think a bit of luck, my sis said its her lucky cat, Doppio, who helped out in the win

34388179_1932810610084597_7056910706490212352_o.jpg

I think its that new coach.....The race is tightening up in the NFC East....except for my team....😥

Honored Contributor

Go Giants!!! 27-22 over the Packers!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

Go Giants!!! 27-22 over the Packers!!!

@kaydee50 

CONGRATS on the WIN.....you can celebrate with my sister!