Honored Contributor

Re: Week Five of the 2021 NFL Regular Season!!!

Not a great first half for the Eagles. The offense is screen right, screen left, screen right, and punt. Dumb! The defense is playing okay though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Whew! We got the win! It took three interceptions and a blocked punt, but we won! Yea!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Packers-Bengals went into overtime. Packers won 25-22. Mason Crosby missed 3 field goals; Bengals' McPherson missed 2. Either team would have won at the end of regulation. 

Now the Giants' kicker missed a field goal. There must be something strange going on with all the missed goals. I think several teams need to start a competition to sign Justin Tucker. 

Congrats to the Eagles! That has got to be relief to the team and Nick Sirianni. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

That was an ugly ankle/lower leg injury for Saquon Barkley. He'll be out for a while and maybe the rest of the year. At the very least he's probably looking at 4-6 weeks. If it's 10-12 weeks you might as well just keep him on the sidelines until next year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

what is going on with mahomes this season?

i was in shock last night.

i was talking with my s/o and he says that now that mahomes has been around a few years that other teams now know how to read him a lot better, so he is going to have to adapt and change his style around a bit to keep them guessing.

i have always been a mahomes fan, but i was shaking my head while watching that game.

RAVENS COLTS tonight! cannot wait!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Any really good college kickers out there? I think they may find themselves being offered jobs.

Esteemed Contributor

Kansas City's defense isn't very good, either. Mahomes is still a top ten, but not elite. Other teams are figuring out KC, so Andy Reid better get moving and do something to fix the problems. 

I'm happy for the Bills. I've always like that team and am glad that they've finally come into their own. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Any really good college kickers out there? I think they may find themselves being offered jobs.

Yes, OU has a great field goal kicker.  Already made a couple of 56 yarders and several over 50.  I was just thinking yesterday how Green Bay and Cincy could have both used him.

And speaking about OU, what an incredible comeback they had Saturday against Texas.  One of the best Red River Showdowns I've ever seen.

Good weekend all around for the Sooners past and present players.  So happy for Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts in their victories and Baker and the Browns came close to winning. Cee Dee Lamb is doing for the Cowboys what he used to do for the Sooners.

It's fun these days to be a Sooners and Cowboys fan.  Wonderful win against the big division rival Giants yesterday.  Just very sorry to see those injuries to Barkley and Jones.

Honored Contributor

WOW.......gruden is OUT in vegas!

much more to follow, i am sure......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

WOW.......gruden is OUT in vegas!

much more to follow, i am sure......

Yeah, he and Urban Meyer may both end up out of jobs. It's so weird that with "End Racism" on helmets that anyone would still be racist. It couldn't possibly mean those sayings on helmets don't work.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!