Honored Contributor

Re: Week Fifteen of the 2021 NFL Regular Season!!!

@sooneris

Yep your right these sports games which aren't staffed with the teams regular talent are a mockery. While injuries are part of sports it's not this extensive nor does it usually extend to the number of players and even coaches. The NBA is dealing with it my spurs have remained pretty healthy but that can change in a moment. Btw I like baker Mayfield too
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Week Fifteen of the 2021 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Spurt 

It looked like the football Gods were on the WFT side early on. That dropped pass kicked to the WFT defender was as fluky a play as you'll ever see. Then Hurts fumbling away the ball let the WFT get out to a 10-0 lead, but then things settled down and turned around. 

Teams are going to have a hard time stopping that Eagles running game. The Eagles' offensive line is huge and nasty these days. They just bully defenses and I'm not sure how a defense is supposed to counter that. Our starting offensive guards (Seumalo and Brooks) were out. Their primary backup (Landon Dickerson) was out. We were down to Herbig and Opeta, but they got the job done.

We've got four good running backs in Sanders, Howard, Scott, and Gainwell. The Eagles will be a handful for teams going forward. There won't be many defenses looking forward to playing us. Add in Hurts with his running ability and the Eagles are a handful. We've got speed and power. It's a good combo. 

The receivers are adequate and getting better. Devonta Smith is a star in the making. The kid's really good. Dallas Goedert is an upper-tier tight end. We've got a finesse receiver who's tough to cover in Greg Ward. If we get into the playoffs, this team could make some noise.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!