Valued Contributor

Re: Week Eleven of the NFL Regular Season!!!

@gardenman ...  Not into the sports thing Gardenman, but knowing you are a wizard on many subjects, would be grateful for any  updates you might have on Celebrity Big Brother ??   They’re going to be up against the Winter Olympics if they wait too much longer !!  Any news ??  Btw Happy Thanksgiving !!

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

@gardenman ...  Not into the sports thing Gardenman, but knowing you are a wizard on many subjects, would be grateful for any  updates you might have on Celebrity Big Brother ??   They’re going to be up against the Winter Olympics if they wait too much longer !!  Any news ??  Btw Happy Thanksgiving !!

My best guess is they're targeting the winter Olympics. Julie Chen has gotten busier on Instagram and Twitter lately, so I'm guessing we're getting a bit closer. I can't imagine they'd launch it until after New Years. The summer BB has done well against the summer Olympics, so I think CBS is looking at Celebrity BB as a low-cost form of counter-programming. The other networks typically concede the airtime to the Olympics and just show reruns, but CBS has done well with BB every four years in the summer, so why not try it in the winter? I'd expect it to start mid to late January and end at the end of February or early March.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The games might start to get more exciting now. The teams who are more likely to be in the playoffs will be facing each other.

This Sunday the Titans-Colts game will be on FOX. Normally the AFC games are on CBS, but the NO-LA Rams game was flexed to 4:30, and it changed the other schedules. If the Colts win, they will hurt Tennessee's chances.

Off topic: Since others have mentioned it, I've tried watching DWTS, but don't like the judges because they get on my nerves. The judges overreact, and it looks so fake IMO. If they would just focus on the dances and dismiss all the judges I would probably watch it. But then it wouldn't be a program. So count me as not a fan.

@teganslaw

As far as DWTS I like the tough judges because the contestants are not supposed to be free lancing on certain dances.....they are supposed to master the skills required for each specific dance....only in the freestyle or contemporary are they supposed to be able to "cut loose"........

There are other shows that just highlight dancing and they are able to do what they are best at.....but I like DWTS better to see how each contestant grows in their ability to dance, and see them master all the different dances........they have to be able to waltz, fox trot, etc in addition to the more fun faster dances.......JMHO.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”