Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Eleven of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

Colts leading 10-3 at halftime. I thought there would be more scoring in the game. Both defenses are doing well, so far. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Not the best game we've played, but a win is a win. The new guys, Linval and Suh, played well and made an impact.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Not the best game we've played, but a win is a win. The new guys, Linval and Suh, played well and made an impact.

@gardenman @teganslaw 

Hard fought game. Colts almost pulled off the upset. CONGRATS EAGLES

My sis is crying and upset, she said her lucky cat wasnt into the game. Giants have a short week to prepare for the Cowboys too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A missed field goal, and the O-line letting Hurts score in the end caused the loss. At least it wasn't one sided, although the result would be the same. 

The Colts' playoff hopes are dim, now just concentrate on getting through the rest of the season.

I'm not happy with the Giants, either. I had Saquon Barkley on one of my fantasy lineups; Detroit isn't suppose to have a good defense. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

YRe: Week Eleven of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

We won, rookie lb with unnecessy roughness penalty cost us a Texans score.  Montez, allen payne played well on D, Fuller had an INT, but then blown coverage. Heinicke got roughed up a bit late in the game they put heating pads he was back in the game hope hes ok.

Gibson had a good day running. 

Falcons up next

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: YRe: Week Eleven of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Spurt , Congratulations on the win! Houston is tanking , whether they want to or not. 

IMO Hurts is the main reason the Eagles are 9-1.

The Bengals uniforms are looking good. They must be new, as I've never seen them before.  

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw That was a really close one...I thought the Colts looked very good! And oh my, Jeff Saturday has to be the most gorgeous coach ever in the history of the NFL!😉 (And I agree with your comment about Jalen Hurts being the main reason for the Eagles having a 9-1 record.) But your Colts outplayed us until that last score by Hurts!😉

@Spurt  Congrats on the win by the Commanders!😊 And Jay Glazer said at noon that Ron Rivera has told both Heinicke and Wentz that Heinicke will be the starter for the rest of the season, so I know you are happy!😊 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Trusted Contributor

How ‘bout them Cowboys? Based on the games today I’d say OBJ is liking the Cowboys over the Giants.
Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:
How ‘bout them Cowboys? Based on the games today I’d say OBJ is liking the Cowboys over the Giants.

The question is, do the Cowboys need him now after spanking the Vikings like they did? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

You can never have too many good receivers (assuming he can still play after his injuries) as every player is just one play away of going down. But we’ll see…