Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eleven of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

@yellowrose wrote:

I'm having this strange, yet familiar feeling in my gut.  I recall that is use to be a sign of an unexpected Cowboy win.  But nah....I probably just need a Tums.

Sorry to hear about Brees.  That's some serious pain he is in.

We're having our Thanksgiving dinner today.  Won't look up the Cowboys score

until my food has had time to digest.

Enjoy your games everyone.

Gardenman, happy belated Birthday.  Woman Happy

@yellowrose 

Happy Thanksgiving YELLOW ROSE!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose 

Thanks for the birthday wish! The Eagles are letting me down so far. Dumb mistakes still. Richard Rodgers is kept in as a blocker and doesn't pick up the safety blitzing, who hits Wentz causing the interception that's returned for the only score. Ugh! 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 wins

Steelers over the Jags 27 - 3

Go Titans!

Honored Contributor

Well, that was ugly. The Eagles are still in first place, but jeez! They're playing very poorly. They did either bench Jason Peters or he got injured, but it was too little too late. Peters is done! He was horrible today. Lane Johnson went out with a shoulder injury. Just a mess. The patched together line held up better at the end. Peters shouldn't be out there at all though. Oh well, on to next week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YAY!!! My WFT FINALLY won a game.... Sadly, Burrows was hurt early in the third, my team was ahead at that point 17 to 9, Their backup Finley, had a nice run for a first down and threw a couple of nice deep passes...Tim Settle had a nice sack for a big loss and we got the ball back....BUT STILL---our Kicker, Hopkins missed yet ANOTHER FG!!! 😡 They continue with the  turnovers---an interception by Alex and a fumble by RB McKissic.....Alex was sacked twice too....Gibson did most of the grunt work on the ground....94 yds total-- 164 total rushing yds and 166 passing with Terry Scary with the lead on critical passing yds....Kerrigan got to play some---3 solo tackles, 1 sack, and 1 tackle for a loss....A miracle happened we made a FG in the 4th and won 20 to 9!!!  HAIL TO THE WFT! smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Short week and we play the Cowboys late Thanksgiving day.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Well, that was ugly. The Eagles are still in first place, but jeez! They're playing very poorly. They did either bench Jason Peters or he got injured, but it was too little too late. Peters is done! He was horrible today. Lane Johnson went out with a shoulder injury. Just a mess. The patched together line held up better at the end. Peters shouldn't be out there at all though. Oh well, on to next week.

@gardenman 

The important thing....Eagles are still in 1st place.....

I loved it when they talked about how the Browns, HC Stefanski was an Eagles fan growing up and his favorite players were Reggie White and Randall Cunningham....and Mark Schlereth quipped, "I hated those guys" 😄 (a true former Redskin lineman --- before he deserted us for Denver)......

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@gardenman 

The important thing....Eagles are still in 1st place.....

Well, we're the best of the worst. I guess that's something. It sounds like Lane Johnson might be done for the year. His shoulder injury now seems to be a neck injury. Matt Pryor slid to right tackle after Jack Driscoll replaced Johnson and then Driscoll got hurt. Pryor played pretty well at right tackle. Jordan Mailata was back at left tackle in the end. Both tackle spots were better with the backups. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

i just want to bang my head against a brick wall today..... LOL.

you all who do the picking......STOP picking the RAVENS for goodness sakes!!!!! then maybe we will win.......

i believe that currently we are pushed out of the wildcard slots.

thursday night football will be a MUST WIN for us.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After watching Coach Rivera's and the WFT player's press conferences.....I wanted to point out how bad they all felt  for Burrows, they all have a lot of respect for him and recognize he is a great young talent in this league........Rivera said he felt so bad for him and offered his prayers for Burrows and knows he will bounce back from this injury....When they brought out the cart for Burrows in addition to Bengal players, WFT players also gathered around to offer their support to Burrows....

Esteemed Contributor

Halftime: Packers 28 Colts 14.  I have no comments right now, except that Troy Aikman is annoying me. 

Since sunshine45 requested: I predict the Steelers to win their 11th game Thursday. Woman LOL

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain