Honored Contributor

Week Eleven of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

We start out this week with the Cardinals at the Seahawks in a good Thursday night game. The Cardiac Cards will be riding high after their last-second miracle win last week. The Seahawks defense is among the worst in the NFL this year. Russell Wilson is dragging the team to wins. It should be a good game. I've changed who I'm picking in this game a couple of times already while I type this. I really trust Russell Wilson the most, but is Kyler Murray a younger, faster Wilson? I'm going with the Cards. (At least while I type this, but I've gone back and changed it a couple of times already.)

The better than their record Bengals (2-6-1) go to MD to take on the 2-7 WFT. The Bengals are a pretty good team that just can't quite put it all together. The WFT is trying to figure out what pieces they have. I'm taking the Bengals in this one. At some point, they're going to flip the switch and go from just barely losing to winning games.

Atlanta goes to New Orleans in a tricky game to pick. Drew Brees is out for this game (possibly the rest of the season.) Do the Saints rally around Jameis Winston? Does Winston remember which team is his and throw the ball to his guys instead of the other team? Do the Falcons, who have won two in a row, smell blood in the water and go for the kill? This went from an easy game to pick (Saints win!) to one that's more challenging with the Brees injury. I guess I'll still take the Saints, but it's a lot iffier than it would have been with a healthy Brees.

The Steelers get a virtual bye with a game against Jacksonville. The Steelers should win big. Jacksonville has a death grip on that second overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft and they're not about to let that slip away from them. Picking second in a two QB draft is nearly ideal, as you just pick whichever QB is left. Picking first is scarier as if you screw up, you never hear the end of it. Picking second, you just take whoever's left. I'll take the Steelers big in this one.

New England goes to Houston. The Patriots are clawing their way back into the playoff picture. A win against Houston gets them back to five hundred at 5-5. Cam Newton is always the wildcard in games when he's the QB. He can be great, or abysmal. I'll take the Patriots in this one. They've won too much to be at the very top of the draft, so they might as well try to sneak into the playoffs now.

Philadelphia goes to Cleveland. This is a game the Eagles absolutely have to win. They need to get into a rhythm and build some confidence. The difference between winning and losing in the NFL is pretty small and right now the Eagles are not in a good place in terms of confidence. Both teams are pretty evenly matched. The Browns have scored 216 while giving up 244 and the Eagles have scored 203 while giving up 232. The Eagles have games against the Seahawks, Packers, Saints, and Cards coming up, so they need this win and to build some momentum. Last week the Eagles got doomed by bad guard play and the center being incapable of snapping the ball without bouncing it off his own thigh on the way back. I like to think at least one of those issues will get fixed this week. I'm going against the odds and picking the Eagles to win this one.

Detroit goes to Carolina in a battle for which team will draft ahead of the other. Detroit is 4-5 and Carolina is 3-7. Carolina's favored to win and I suspect they will. I'll take Carolina. I like what Matt Rhule is doing down there. Bridgewater's health could be big in this one though. They expect him to practice today, so that's a good omen.

Tennessee goes to Baltimore in what promises to be a good fight. Both teams are 6-3 and need the win. The Titans try to win games by bullying the other team into submission. The Ravens don't take well to bullies. That Raven defense should be able to contain the Titans offense, so I'll take the Ravens in this one. It should be a good game, maybe the best of the one o'clock games on Sunday.

The Jets and the Chargers face off in an epic battle of teams that no one cares about. The two teams have combined for a whopping total of two, count em, one, two, wins. Both by the Chargers. I'm betting they'll up their total to three wins. I'm taking the Chargers.

The Dolphins take on the Broncos. For the first time since the Dan Marino days, you can make a decent argument that the Dolphins are the best team in the AFC East. They've rolled off five wins in a row and Tua's gotten his legs under him. They're playing smart, confident football these days. The Broncos Drew Lock coming off a four-turnover game has the Broncos wondering if maybe they need to get back into the QB market again. I'll take the Dolphins in this one.

The Cowboys take on the Vikings. The Vikings are coming off three straight wins and Kirk Cousins is playing fairly well again. The Cowboys have four straight losses and are dusting off what remains of Andy Dalton after being concussed, and being in the Covid-19 protocols. I'll take the Vikings in this one.

Green Bay (7-2) goes to Indy (6-3) in a good test for both teams. The Colts defense is among the best in the league while the Packers offense is among the best. I like Aaron Rodgers more than Philip Rivers in this one though. I'll take Green Bay even though Indy is favored.

KC (8-1) goes to Las Vegas (6-3) for the Sunday night game. Gruden should have his guys fired up for this game. This is a big-time measuring stick game for them. The Chiefs are good on both offense and defense with a 103 point differential. The Raiders are a generally good team, but not as good as the Chiefs. (Who is?) I'll take KC in this one, but the Raiders could make it very interesting.

And finally, we end up the week on Monday with the Rams at the Bucs. Tampa's favored in this one, but I'm bucking the odds here and taking the Rams. West coast teams traveling east tend to suffer, but it's a night game which helps offset that. Brady is a great QB, but he hates pressure in his face and Aaron Donald is a force of nature who can defeat double-teams to get in Brady's face. To beat Tom Brady you need pressure right in front of him and the Rams can provide that pressure. I'm going for the upset here and taking the Rams.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Eleven of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

The Colts activated DE Kemoko Turay from the PUP list and waived Sheldon Day.

Fun fact: the Packers have never won a game at Lucas Oil Stadium.

If the Colts can pressure Aaron Rodgers, and he makes mistakes it will help. Easier said than done, as Rodgers only has 3 interceptions this season. A good idea is to keep the ball away from Rodgers. That way he can't score. 

The game was flexed to 4:25. I'm not sure the reason behind this. Many of the Colts games have been scheduled at a later date. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Niners have a bye this week but the question of "Is Jimmy G really their QB of the future?" has been raised again. His injuries this year (a high ankle sprain now) has some people questioning that. Shanahan insists he will be their QB going forward, but last offseason they looked into whether it made more sense to keep Jimmy or make a move for Tom Brady or one of the other free-agent QBs. They ultimately decided to keep Jimmy G, but seeing how Brady is performing in Tampa might have them reconsidering things a bit. It's too late to grab Brady, but there will be a few free agent QBs turned loose in 2021.

Do they look at a Dak Prescott, if the Cowboys don't tag him? A Cam Newton? Maybe Jameis Winston looks really good taking over for Drew Brees and reaches the market. Do they think they could resuscitate Mitchell Trubisky? Do they target a Haskins or Darnold in a trade? Maybe yet another attempt to resurrect Josh Rosen? Things could be pretty interesting in San Francisco this offseason.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did miserable with my early picks but rebounded with the late games.....  Let's make some picks--WOW week 11:

Cardinals at Seahawks--- I think as time went on the Seahawks defense became more and more exposed and Russell Wilson was unable to make up for the deficit---And what can you say about the ending to last week's Cardinal game....Murray & Hopkins showed what they can do...who needs a lot of time on the clock---CARDINALS all the way! 

Bengals vs WFT---  In a way a bit of an interesting game....a young promising rookie QB vs a brace wearing veteran QB....which will prevail.  Alex Smith has the WFT offense moving but they need to stop the turnovers and costly penalties....and someome needs to MAKE their FGs....and please defense---step up..... Montez Sweat was MIA, play Kerrigan more....  The Bengals promising QB Burrows needs some more talent around him.... I'm taking a chance and picking my WFT one more time....(fingers crossed).

smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Falcons vs Saints--- Drew Brees is out so who will Coach Peyton chose to start---Hill or Winston????? The Falcons have won a couple games in a row, but I'll stick with the SAINTS at home! 

Steelers vs Jaguars---A case of the haves and the have nots---STEELERS with the win! 

Patriots vs Texans--- The Patriots came back to life and got a solid win....Meanwhile the Texans seem to be going through the motions until next year.....Even though Cam is inconsistent, going with the PATRIOTS! 

Eagles vs Browns---60% chance of rain in Cleveland....who knows if the teams are in for another rain delay.....  A lot of folks in Philly seem down and have lost faith in Wentz except the coach.....who can also share some of the blame with his play calling for the Eagle's loss. The Browns won with a good running game and decent defense last week.....I'm taking the BROWNS for the "W".....If the Eagles lose could we see the Giants somehow picking up speed and taking control of the NFC East?????...Stay tuned.....

Lions vs Panthers----Detroit has squeaked out some wins....and the Panthers have played hard and lost....And will Bridgewater be available?????  I think I'm gonna take the LIONS and the healthier QB!!! 

Titans vs Ravens--- This should be a good game in what looks like two teams who will be in the playoffs.....The Titans were dominated by a good Colts team...And the Ravens lost to what has been a struggling Patriots team.....Both teams are 6-3 and in 2nd place in their Divisions so this game is important....I'll take the RAVENS for the win....the weather did play a part in their loss...

Jets vs Chargers---- Jets are winning (the race for Trevor Lawrence that is )---but losing on all other accounts....oh well, at least they get to think about their glory years watching their Super Bowl hero, Joe Namath, pitch ads for Medicare.....Taking CHARGERS and their good rookie QB, Herbert.....

Dolphins vs Broncos--- The Dolphins defense and Tua look like a good combination for a WIN.....Meanwhile the Broncos may want to forget their past and dump their former Super Bowl QB and go with a new GM its been 4 years since they were relevant....DOLPHINS with a big win (my grandmother's favorite team).....

Cowboys vs Vikings---- Will Andy Dalton's appearance make any difference to the offense?  Well he sure won't help their defense....Of course the Vikings Capt Kirk hasn't been too reliable this season either....at least the Vikings seem to be on the right track now and have a better defense...I pick THE VIKINGS! SKOAL!!! 

Packers vs Colts--- The Colts dominated the Titans both on defense and offense.  Rivers was superb! Meanwhile the Packers barely beat the Jaguars who gave them all they could handle.  Going with the team with the more balanced personnel---COLTS for the WIN!

Chiefs vs Raiders---The Chiefs head to Vegas to take on those surprising Raiders...the criticism has stopped for Derek Carr and the team is playing well on both offense and defense.  Meanwhile the Chiefs have played well against weak teams, but struggled with the fiery Panthers, and lost to the Raiders once before early in the season....I think I will gamble 😉 and take the RAIDERS at home for the win! 

Rams vs Bucs--- The Bucs came back from their embarrassing loss with a VENGENCE. They need a win to stay close to the Saints....and Brees will be out a while with an injury, so great opportunity for the Bucs to gain some ground. The Rams are coming off a nice win against Seattle and need a win to stay with the Cardinals in the NFC West.....A coin flip I'm going with the BUCS in a close game.....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Some good news for Nick Foles is that he didn't break his hip the other night. Everyone was largely assuming the worse, but it looks like he'll be able to return to the field in the next week or two.

The list of walking wounded for the Eagles is down to just two guys this week, both linebackers. We still have half the offensive starters on IR or PUP, but only being down two of the guys on the active roster is a big improvement.

I don't know what to expect from the Eagles this week. The players and coaches are saying the right things and seem to be in the right mindset. Will that translate to the field? For whatever reason every year since 2017 we've started out slow and then turned it on towards the end of the season. This is a good week to turn it on. We've got games against teams with winning records for the next five weeks. We'll likely need to win three of them to stay in this thing. The Browns game may be the most winnable game of the five. 

It should be a pretty good game tonight with the Cards and Seahawks. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

That's good news on Nick Foles....he's a good guy and glad his injury wasn't serious......

Tua has a foot problem, but has practiced and expected to play Sunday.  Not related to his hip injury that occurred in college....

What's up with Aaron Rodgers....he doesn't seem to get along well with a lot of people (except for his State Farm Agent due to that discount he thinks he's getting 😄)----he quit as his team's CBA Rep....he is astrained from his parents and brother, he broke up with Danica....rumors he doesnt get along with his coach....SMH!!! 

While I'm psychoanalyzing people....Andy Reid has signed another "hooligan".....Cornerback DeAndre Baker is joining the Chiefs practice squad after the armed robbery charges that led to his release from the Giants were dropped earlier this week.  He seems to have a lot of problem players on his roster....is it due to the lecture the judge gave him about Andy's own sons and his failure to parent properly---guilt feelings????.....

In football news--- 

The Washington Football Team has played without tackle Geron Christian for the last three games and they will be without him for at least three more games. Christian was placed on injured reserve on Thursday morning. He has been sidelined with a knee injury.  The team started Cornelius Lucas at left tackle the last three weeks, but he left last Sunday’s loss to the Lions with an ankle injury. Morgan Moses moved over from right tackle and David Sharpe took over that spot, which may remain the alignment against Cincinnati as Lucas missed practice on Wednesday.  Explains all the sacks and pressure---poor Alex.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Taysom Hill will be the starting QB for the Saints. Winston didn't play well when he took over for Brees last week. 

Myles Garrett was placed on the Covid list and won't play Sunday. That is one less worry for the Eagles.

The Colts are favored over the Packers. Davante Adams is questionable, but his status won't be known until close to gametime. The last time Rivers faced Rodgers was when he was with the Chargers, and the Chargers won that game quite easily. I take that to be a good sign.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Myles Garrett being out will help the Eagles. Getting Isaac Seumalo back at left guard will help also. Guard play last week was awful. Isaac isn't a great guard, but he's solid. If we can keep Kelce from snapping the ball against his thigh, it would help matters also. We've a wide receiver out with Covid-19 related issues. One player (JJ Arcega-Whiteside who can't catch a pass but can catch Covid, go figure) tested positive and was in close contact with a couple of other guys who now have to isolate also.) Pennsylvania's Governor had initially created a new order that required players to wear masks while playing, but that seems to have been modified and now excludes players on the field playing. 

The Saints finally figured out that Drew Brees won't be able to play for a few weeks and got around to putting him on IR. Yeah. Multiple broken ribs, a collapsed lung/lung injury, and a few cracked ribs, and they finally figured out he needed to be on IR. Duh! Officially he could come back in three weeks, but I still think we're looking more at six to eight weeks.

The football gods may be trying to help the Eagles out a bit. We've got the Browns this week without Myles Garrett who's arguably their best player. Then we've got the Seahawks who are looking a bit more vulnerable. Then the Packers who still look really tough. The Saints without Drew Brees are more beatable. (And I doubt he'll be back then.) The Cards don't look unbeatable now after losing last night. Then the Cowboys and WFT. You can pretty safely say the only truly unwinnable game on that slate right now is the Packers game. If the Eagles get their heads out of their nether regions and start playing inspired football, they could still be in pretty good shape. A record of 8-7-1 isn't impossible. Assuming they start really playing football again. If they could figure out a way to beat Green Bay, 9-6-1 would be pretty darn respectable. Unlikely, but respectable.

The Eagles are getting healthier and getting players back instead of losing them nonstop, so there's a chance to turn things around. I haven't given up hope just yet, but this week is a good starting point.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman 

Before the 2020 NFL season, HogHaven enlisted execs around the league to identify one primary worry for each of the 32 teams. Now, 10 weeks into the season, we revisit those worries, applauding those teams that overcame them. But more often than not, preseason worries became in-season problems.

HogHaven thought it might be worth taking a look back at the comments for the four teams that make up the NFC East.

New York Giants

The worry: So much is riding on a head coach, Joe Judge, who remains an unknown.

In-season reality: Judge has shown himself to be a promising new coach at this early stage, fielding a team that is strongest on special teams, his area of expertise, and improved on defense. The Giants rank 12th in combined EPA on defense and special teams. That’s an improvement from 26th last season.

I have to say, I was expecting Joe Judge to fail in New York. He seemed to be doomed by two trends: the recent inability of the Giants franchise to make a good head coaching decision (Ben McAdoo, Steve Spagnuolo, Pat Shurmer), and the long-standing tradition of Bill Belichick assistants failing as head coaches.

Some of the early reports this off-season indicated that Judge was likely to be the latest in dual series of head coaching train wrecks.

In-season reports indicate the opposite. Players seem to like Judge, and the Giants, after looking absolutely horrible in the early going of the 2020 season, have played much better (even in games that they’ve lost) in recent weeks. Judge appears to be finding his rhythm as a head coach — although there has been a bit of a ‘red flag’ this week, as reported by the Athletic:

When informed of DeGuglielmo’s addition on Tuesday night, Colombo had a heated verbal exchange with Judge, according to sources. The Giants vehemently denied a report that Judge and Colombo had a “fistfight.” But Judge responded to the confrontation by firing Colombo and replacing him with DeGuglielmo on Wednesday.

That was a bit of an upset, since DeGuglielmo worked alongside Judge for two years in New England, serving as the Patriots’ offensive line coach from 2014-15. Judge leaned heavily on coaches he was familiar with when assembling his staff.

Colombo, 42, had no ties to Judge, but he has a lengthy history with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett.

DeGuglielmo and Judge should be on the same page philosophically due to their shared background in New England. But it will be interesting to see how the new coach jells with Garrett and the players after coming aboard midway through the season.

The firing of Colombo in favor of the abrasive DeGuglielmo could be a blip on the radar or it could be the first crack in the armor that eventually proves that Judge is just the next failure in the Giants/Belichick series of bad head coaches.

For the moment, I’m inclined to think that New York made the right decision and “got their guy”, though I’m encouraged by my ongoing personal impression of Dave Gettleman as a bumbling and inconsistent GM who should continue to cripple Judge with bad roster decisions.

Philadelphia Eagles

The worry: Age in key spots undermines the offense, which could affect the quarterback.

In-season reality: Our item before the season noted that Jason Peters was 38, Jason Kelce was 33, Brandon Brooks was 31 and Lane Johnson was 30, to say nothing of aging receivers Desean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery. Injuries have indeed affected the offense in a manner harmful to quarterback Carson Wentz. The injury tracking site Man-Games Lost notes that Philly had lost more games to injury than any team but San Francisco entering Week 10.

I was wrong about the Cowboys waltzing to a 2020 division title, and I was wrong about Joe Judge being a sure-fire failure as a head coach, but I was right about the Philadelphia Eagles. I spent the off-season asking what it was that other people saw in this roster that I didn’t.

What I saw was a mediocre, overpriced and aging roster with suspect coaching. While many fans and pundits around the NFL saw an Eagles team for whom the 2017 super bowl run was the norm and the ‘18 & ‘19 seasons were outliers driven largely by injury woes; while they saw a team that would compete for the division title and make noise in the playoffs, I saw the opposite. The architects of 2017, John DeFillippo and Nick Foles, are gone. Howie Roseman has made free agency decisions in each of the past three seasons in an effort to try to stack a second super-bowl win on top of 2017, but has only succeeded in building an increasingly mediocre,aging and expensive roster.

I saw a GM that was behaving like a blackjack player trying to recover his losses from the previous hand by increasing his bet and hoping for better luck. I thought it was inevitable that the Eagles would struggle with injuries this season and find it hard to break .500.

Per Over The Cap, the Eagles are currently projected to be $69 million OVER the 2021 estimated cap with just 44 players under contract — the worst projected position of any team in the league except for the Saints. By contrast, Washington is projected to have the 5th BEST cap situation in the league, and can probably jump to third on the list simply by parting ways with Alex Smith. The writers at OTC have said repeatedly that the Eagles have plenty of options for attacking the cap situation, but getting under the cap limit and re-building an ailing roster are two different things. The Eagles front office looks set to have to do the job with both hands tied behind their back, as they seem likely to win enough games to not have great draft position, and no money to spend in free agency.

Right now, the NFC East division title looks like a poison pill for whichever team wins it, given that it automatically puts that team’s draft position among the playoff teams. If the Eagles manage to win the division, the relatively poor draft position will likely not be a good trade off for the pleasure of hanging a 2020 division title banner in the stadium.

Washington Football Team

The worry: A leaky defensive secondary compromises an otherwise talented defense, putting too much pressure on a young offense — and specifically a young quarterback in Dwayne Haskins — to outscore opponents.

In-season reality: The secondary has had issues at times, most recently in key moments at Detroit, but cornerbacks Kendall Fuller and Ronald Darby have exceeded expectations. Washington has allowed 36 pass completions longer than 15 yards. That is tied for third-fewest in the league. Washington also ranks tied for third in percentage of opposing pass plays producing favorable EPA.

Frankly, I was shocked when I read that the preseason worry was the secondary. I thought sure that it would be (in order): (1) Dwayne Haskins’ ability to develop as the franchise quarterback; (2) lack of receiving weapons on offense, or (3) a suspect linebacker group in a new defensive scheme.

I always expected Fuller and Darby to play well, and had expected a safety pairing of Landon Collins and Sean Davis to play solidly as well. I’m still puzzled by the coaching staff’s decision to roll with Apke over Davis, but I’m gratified to see that by most statistical measures, the Washington secondary has played well this season, and that Fuller and Darby pass the eye test as well. Kamren Curl has looked good as a rookie, being called on to step up in the wake of Apke’s poor play and Collins’ injury.

As to my own top concerns heading into the season?

Haskins - I had high expectations for the second year quarterback, and expected him to build on his accomplishments from late in the ‘19 season. I had expected him to be given the entire 2020 season to prove himself, and, while I was really disappointed with the decision to bench him after 4 games, that had less to do with doubting that Rivera had made the appropriate decision and more to do with the idea that Washington again found itself unable to solve the quarterback issue.

Lack of receiving talent - In the wake of the Kelvin Harmon injury, it was tough to see how the team was going to put the receiving firepower on the field needed to win ball games. I had expected it to be the Terry McLaurin & Steven Sims show. Sims has underperformed against my expectations, but Logan Thomas, J.D. McKissic and — recently — Cam Sims have all stepped up and outperformed my expectations.

Linebacking - I wasn’t sure what to expect for the LB corps in 2020. I struggled to understand who would be the starters, who would be the backups and how the 4-3 would be implemented on the second level. In my preseason projections, I had Kevin Pierre-Louise on the training camp bubble, and he has ended up playing a key role for the team. The huge problem defensively for Washington this season seems to have been primarily at the linebacker position, with poor run fits and poor pass coverage. Personally, I would describe the linebackers as the most disappointing position group on the team in 2020 (followed closely by the placekicker).

If Ron Rivera and Jack Del Rio want to have a playoff-competitive team next season, they need to figure out the quarterback position (I’m leaning towards sticking with Alex Smith if they don’t believe in Haskins) and fix the linebacker group. I wouldn’t be disappointed to see a high-quality free agent linebacker signed and another one drafted in the first two rounds ahead of the ‘21 regular season. I also wouldn’t rule out a position change for Landon Collins (when he gets healthy), who seems more suited to linebacker than to safety.

Dallas Cowboys

The worry: The Cowboys peaked in July.

In-season reality: The summer was unkind to the Cowboys as injuries sidelined Gerald McCoy, Sean Lee, La’el Collins and others. All signs were pointing to the Cowboys failing to meet expectations, which was certainly the case, even before quarterback Dak Prescott was lost for the season.

I spent the entire off-season saying that Washington and New York had young rosters and new coaches, and that the Eagles had an aging and underpowered roster going into 2020. By default, I felt like the Cowboys would win the NFC East with the most complete roster, despite a head coaching change. I never felt like the Cowboys would be able to win a playoff game — just that they would be the best of a bad division.

Honored Contributor

I don't disagree with those assessments. The Eagles have an ace though in that they've got kids behind the old guys ready to step in and contribute. A lot of those old, often injured guys will be cut loose this coming offseason. Alshon and DeSean are both likely gone. Jason Peters is likely gone. Jason Kelce could be gone. It'll be a different looking, younger team next year.

The wide receiver corp looks pretty promising with Reagor and Fulgham on the outside and Greg Ward in the slot. Hightower and Watkins behind them. Dallas Goedert as the starter at tight end. Zach Ertz will likely be traded. Miles Sanders is a good young RB. Boston Scott's a good backup. We've got young o-linemen all over the place. Four kid linebackers who are being worked in. A young DB or two in the draft. A young defensive tackle in the draft also. Things aren't horrible in Philly. We're ready to transition to a new younger version of the team.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!