Respected Contributor

Re: Week Eleven of the 2019 NFL Regular Season Schedule!!!

Multiple concussions from helmet to helmet, and a wild man hitting the QB with a helmet.

Dirty.

No others words for it.

Honored Contributor

AFC North games almost always devolve into a street fight at some point in the game. Those teams just don't like one another and things get kind of feisty. When Vontaze Burfict was with the Bengals he would instigate trouble. The Steelers and Ravens have had a lot of trouble-makers through the years. It's just part of the NFC North. More than any other division in football, they tend to get the feistiest. The NFC East has rivals who don't like one another, but you tend not to get the cheap shots you see in the AFC North. Those four teams almost always go a bit too far at some point in every game.

The Eagles are bringing in Jay Ajayi for a look and physical today. That could mean Darren Sproles is heading back to IR. Sproles has been ineffective so far this year and has looked a bit slow. He's got a new quad injury now and is likely heading to the IR and retirement. He's no longer the dynamic player he once was.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw  @nun ya  @gardenman 

So sad....the Browns had a nice victory and with just a few seconds left on the clock, their victory was spoiled by Garrett acting like an INSANE THUG as he ripped Rudolph's helmet off and then hit Rudolph in the head with the helmet! ....and then it erupted turned into a bench clearing brawl..... 

Baker Mayfield was interviewed and looked so sad, the win that they earned  now means nothing with one of their defensive players probably suspended for the rest of the year....and for what...SMH...AND 5 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK!!!!

Some blamed Coach Kitchens for a lack of discipline with the Browns players and it will be interesting to see if the Browns hire a new coach when the season ends......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I know we are all very relieved that Baker wasn't seriously hurt.

I hope Garrett is feeling really bad about

himself and has offered an apology to Baker.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I wonder if the Dolphins are seriously looking at Kaepernick. I wonder if any teams are seriously looking at him. I thought I heard that the Lions and Cowboys will also take a look. 

I heard the same thing, @RetRN    Ugggghhhhh  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Here are my picks, sans last night as I was so sick the last few days...

But before I start, let's all watch that replay really closely, Rudolph tried to pull off Garrett's helmet first!!!  I am NOT saying that Garrett does not need to be punished, but so does Rudolph

Falcons over Panthers - Matty Ice is back

Ravens over Texans - Ravens are playing very well

Colts over Jaguars - This game is a toss up, IMO

Vikings over Broncos - I hate Elway and the Packers

LIONS over Cowboys - Not a chance without Stafford, but you all know me

Redskins over Jets - Both teams are a mess

Bills over Dolphins - Big win

Saints over Bucs- Brees over Winston every time

Pats over Eagles - GOAT

Bengals over Raiders - I do not want anyone to take over our 0-16 record!

Rams over Bears - Big win

Chiefs over Chargers - Best game of the weekend, IMO

Good luck to everyone's teams this week!!  Restore the roar!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose wrote:

I know we are all very relieved that Baker wasn't seriously hurt.

I hope Garrett is feeling really bad about

himself and has offered an apology to Baker.

@yellowrose 

I might have confused you....It wasnt Baker that got hit with the helmet, it was the Steeler's QB Rudolph that got hit with the helmet by the Browns defensive end Myles Garrett....  Baker was just upset over the way that his teammate Garrett behaved and hurt the Browns overall....

BTW Jerry Jones said he wasnt sending a representative to the Colin K workout.....so you can breathe that sight of relief... Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal , exactly! Where's HIS punishment. I'm not making excuses either. I'm a Brown's fan and am disgusted. @gardenman , is right. AFC North teams can't stand each other. There's players on all of the teams in the AFC North that are "dirty". 

Trusted Contributor

oops, thanks for the correction @Spurt.  Can't blame you for

confusing me. I knew it was the Steeler QB who got hit.

I guess Baker was on the mind, and that's what the fingers typed.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt , a fine? That's it? 🙄