Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eighteen of the 2023 NFL Regular Season!!!

An ugly, ugly, ugly first half for the Eagles. We stupidly (in my opinion) had our starters playing and lost AJ Brown to a knee injury, Hurts seems to have a bad, maybe broken finger, and Sydney Brown was knocked out also. The defense can't stop the Giants and our offense does nothing. Other than all of that it was okay. We're just behind 24-0. We've now rotated in the backups, but way, way too late. This team is broken somehow and I'm not optimistic it can be fixed in a week.  Or a month. Maybe not a year. It's a mess right now. Nothing is going right. This is a veteran team that's just rolled over and played dead for the last five-plus weeks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The good news is the Eagle's backups played well. The bad news is they played better than the starters. By a lot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Washington fans are THRILLED ---we got what we wanted, we got the #2 draft pick and Terry McLaurin got enough yds to reach 1000 and break a 91 yr old franchise record-----YAY TERRY CONGRATULATIONS Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

NFC Wildcard schedule: Philadelphia at Tampa; LA Rams at Detroit; Green Bay at Dallas. 

WTG Wentz! He took the Rams to victory. I wore my Wentz shirt today, so maybe that helped.Woman Very Happy

Stafford going to Detroit should be a good one. 

AFC schedule will be decided after tonight. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

And who picked the Chargers to win!   hummmmmWoman Tongue

Honored Contributor

The Giants slipped back to sixth in the draft order with the win, so that's good for the rest of the NFC East.

The Dallas/Green Bay game and the Lions/Rams game should be good also. The Eagles at Tampa, eh, I'm not so sure. The Eagles are just playing poorly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS:

BENGALS

LIONS

TITANS

JETS

SAINTS

BUCS

PACKERS

RAIDERS

GIANTS

SEAHAWKS

CHIEFS

RAMS

COWBOYS

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Our game came out as I hoped it would, with the main starters pulled in the 4th quarter, but not for the reason that the Eagles pulled theirs. Ouch! They should have been pulled earlier. I was so happy to beat Philly in Dallas but even then I thought they’d win the East. So I am shocked at how things have gone so poorly for them lately but thrilled the Cowboys won the East and are the number two seed. Always nice, especially for them, to play your first playoff game at home. And also a shout out to my Lambie pie for another outstanding game (you know I had to mention him!)
Honored Contributor

The Eagles/Tampa game will be the Monday night game. Whoever wins will likely then play the following Sunday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

As a Michigander, and Baltimorean my favorite game coming up is Stafford back at Detroit.
My Super Bowl true teams would be Ravens vs Rams.