Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eighteen of the 2021 NFL Regular Season!!!

My games are-----

Early Games--

STEELERS vs RAVENS---

PACKERS vs LIONS----

Late Game---

49ers vs RAMS

SNF-

CHARGERS vs RAIDERS!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman 

Yep, I saw that "peek at the uniforms with the stars" was it a hint or just a ploy🙄......Snyder sure knows how to irritate what little fan base he has left......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The first shoe has dropped---

The Broncos fired Vince Fangio.....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The first shoe has dropped---

The Broncos fired Vince Fangio.....

The general belief is that the Vikings coach Mike Zimmer, and the Bears' Matt Nagy will be out soon. Joe Judge could be in trouble also. The Texans and Seahawks could flush coaches also. There's no real consensus on who the "hot" candidates are this year. The Raiders and Jim Harbaugh are mutually flirting. Doug Pederson is touring around to try and find a landing spot. Will a team hire him? I don't know. It'll be an interesting offseason. If the Seahawks dump Pete Carroll he might climb to the top of the wanted list.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

There's a stat circulating that the Giants haven't had a winning record at any point in the last five years. They've never been 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, or ever had more wins that losses in five long years. Jeez! Blow it up! That's an astounding record.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

51-26. Let me repeat that, 51-26.

It’s hard to hang half a hundred on any team in the NFL no matter who’s on the field, and one team’s seconds could be another team’s starters. I know Philly fans want to make all kinds of justifications about the game, but the bottom line is they got blown out and not just after the first 3 quarters but in the 4th when the Cowboys threw everyone out there.

There’s always a gamble in the last game of the season when it can be meaningless as this one was. Do you gamble with the risk of injuries and what about the whole rest/rust question. Fortunately Dallas’s gamble payed off last night. It remains to be seen what will happen when the playoffs start, but a survey on one of our local tv affiliates last night shows the majority of our fans would like to see a rematch with Arizona.

One other fact from last night besides 51-26? Dallas went 6-0 against New York, Philadelphia and Washington this season outscoring them by 133 points. And that was not against second stringers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

There's a stat circulating that the Giants haven't had a winning record at any point in the last five years. They've never been 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, or ever had more wins that losses in five long years. Jeez! Blow it up! That's an astounding record.

@gardenman 

I mostly put the blame on the Giant's GMs especially Gettleman who doesnt understand that for years this team needed offensive linemen. They needed to protect their QBs and someone needs to block for Barkley....SMH And to make matter's worse Joe Judge aint much of a coach, a HORRIBLE combination!!!! Maybe they should've kept "the clapper"and got rid of Judge as we speculated!!!! 

This is a BIZARRE move -----the Jaguars are actually  considering the FAILED BillO'Brien as a HC candidate didnt they see what he did to the Texans....poor Trevor Lawrence....

Jay Gruden could become the OC for the Panthers....its hard to judge Jay's stay in Washington.....he had a prima donna QB in RGIII who wouldnt listen, and of course meddlin owner Snyder.....I dont know about the HC job in Carolina, but he deserves some kind of medal....!!!! 🤔

Lets look at Joe Judge head clown of the NY Giant circus...versus Anthony Lynn with little talent but the players like him and are playing hard for him....its the Lions front office and poor personnel decisions that's held them back all these years...SMH!!! Who would you keep!!!  

@teganslaw 

Trevor Lawrence, and the team are probably playing inspired ball today and looking forward to a new HC. 

Heard that Rock-Ya-Sin and Kenny Moore are hurt for the Colts....so sorry to hear that......

Honored Contributor

The news on Tyree Jackson's knee injury is bad, as expected. It's a torn ACL, so he won't likely be back until September or so. Pity! It's a bad break for him. He should still have a roster spot next year though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Very lackluster play for the Colts. Trevor Lawrence is playing his best game of the season; even when pressured, he manages to scramble around it. It's like TIAA Stadium in Jacksonville is cursed for the Colts. The Colts don't act like they want the playoffs and the Jags don't want the #1 draft. 

Kenny Moore is back in the game, so it wasn't a serious injury. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soonersis wrote:
51-26. Let me repeat that, 51-26.

It’s hard to hang half a hundred on any team in the NFL no matter who’s on the field, and one team’s seconds could be another team’s starters. I know Philly fans want to make all kinds of justifications about the game, but the bottom line is they got blown out and not just after the first 3 quarters but in the 4th when the Cowboys threw everyone out there.

There’s always a gamble in the last game of the season when it can be meaningless as this one was. Do you gamble with the risk of injuries and what about the whole rest/rust question. Fortunately Dallas’s gamble payed off last night. It remains to be seen what will happen when the playoffs start, but a survey on one of our local tv affiliates last night shows the majority of our fans would like to see a rematch with Arizona.

One other fact from last night besides 51-26? Dallas went 6-0 against New York, Philadelphia and Washington this season outscoring them by 133 points. And that was not against second stringers.

@soonersis 

"One other fact from last night besides 51-26? Dallas went 6-0 against New York, Philadelphia and Washington this season outscoring them by 133 points. And that was not against second stringers."

Congratulations on your win....

Looking division wide ---  The NFC East is 30-34 this season, with a .469 win percentage not even .500

And there was a close divisional game in week 16 ---the final score was Cowboys 27 WFT 20, not exactly a run a away game ..... several key WFT players were out on defense, and 2 offensive weapons out and our best offensive lineman was out and we lost our kicker .....

Looking at the Cowboys schedule they did beat the Patriots and Chargers BUT the Cowboys did lose to teams with a good record---Bucs, Chiefs, Raiders, and Cardinals.....And they also lost to the Broncos....If the Cowboys want to go far in playoffs they need to do better against good competition. Good Luck!