Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eighteen (maybe) of the NFL 2022/23 regular season!!!

The Dolphins nailed down the last wild card slot in the AFC.  On to the NFC now to see who gets it there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Houston wins 32-31. This was wild. Mills threw some long passes in the end to Jordan Akins and sealed the win with a successful two point conversion. The Bears have the #1 draft pick now. 

I'm glad the season is over for them. Now to see what happens in the offseason. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ill let greg olsen describe the Washington/Cowboy game

QUOTE "IM FLABBERGASTED"--

The score for Dallas should be much worse but our kicker MISSED two FGS and an xtra point

Daks been way off, overthrown passes INTS etc, no life by the Cowboys..

But sadly turners playbook has been pitiful and Howells gotten sacked

I guess our new mascot helped put us ahead. I guess we got some PIG POWER 🐷

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scott Turner cannot be fired fast enough.....his play calling is ridiculous...2 running plays for basically no yards and we punt....😠  but dallas isnt doing much better either.

Seven 3 and outs for Dallas...Mccarthy will be fired too

Greg Olsen...gee washington has only thrown the ball down field once....thats Turner just like the game he called for Wentz ..Greg urging Turner to be aggresive on esrly downs

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching the Cowboys-Commanders game right now. Is Washington's defense that good or Dallas' offense bad? 

The Cowboys aren't going far in the playoffs unless they get their act together. It looks like Dak's sleep number bed let him down. (Referring to the commericals.) 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Daks stats 10 of 30
Honored Contributor

The Eagles got the win and the number one seed. A very vanilla offense and defense today, but it was enough.

Dak has been bad for several weeks now. Lots of interceptions and just playing poorly. Not a great way to head into the playoffs for Dallas.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

well, we lost, BUT we did not do too poorly considering how many people we sat out (plus using our 3rd string qb) AND how the bengals pretty much had all of their starters in.

3 turnovers did not help us at all and they were all on the qb....2 interceptions, 1 fumble/stripped ball.

now, the big question is LAMAR or NO LAMAR next week as we head back to bengals territory. he is desperately needed.

we were lucky to be the 6th seed......

when is the schedule set for next week or is it already set? i will be traveling and may miss the game if it is on saturday.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

They'll announce the schedule later this evening. I would think the Ravens/Bengals game would be a prime time game. Sunday night or Monday night would seem right.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw @sunshine45 @gardenman 

Even though Washington had a lot of starters out, the young guys played hard to put it on film--- they want to keep their NFL jobs....

.Fuller made up for his poor performance last week, Logan Thomas actually blocked on a play...RB Patterson did a decent job taking Gibsons and Robinsons place....despite Turners game plan.....Now FG kicker did poorly missing 2 FGS AND AN XTRA POINT.....

THE BIG QUESTION WAS WHERE WAS THIS EFFORT LAST WEEK WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED?????