Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eight of the NFL Regular Season

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt

i was on board with kaepernick coming to baltimore as a backup. not so sure about cousins. havent read or heard anything about it yet.

i have been mad at what DIDNT happen to alonso AND what DIDNT happen to suh. i guess it is also okay for someone to grab a quarterback by the throat  also and not face a  suspension.

@sunshine45

Well its just speculation on Cousins.......another landing spot....

I hear you on Suh and Alonso .......I like a MEAN defense, but not a dirty one......and you can add some of that gang from the Bengals too real gangsters some of them......................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Baltimore could be another option. One thing is for sure, he'll have more than one option. Even the Steelers could be an option if Ben ends up retiring. Cousin's agent will be chatting with quite a few teams informally to find out where the interest lies.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Baltimore could be another option. One thing is for sure, he'll have more than one option. Even the Steelers could be an option if Ben ends up retiring. Cousin's agent will be chatting with quite a few teams informally to find out where the interest lies.

@gardenman

One thing Cousins has made it clear...he wants to win...so that rules out some of the candidates right there..............

Yep the Steelers could come into play....because they are a good solid organization..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”