Trusted Contributor

Re: Week Eight of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle 

I DEFINITELY want Snyder GONE!!! And hopefully if we are lucky enough to get a new owner, I hope we get a new nickname too...!!!!  I think Wentz is the most talented QB weve had in awhile, I just think there are a lot of underlying issues involving Wentz----McLaurin sat out a while awaiting new contract lead to delays in establishing a connection, some of the offensive players getting hurt, our LOUSY o-line, and Scott Turner's offense---YUCCK!!!

@Spurt I think even Tanya Snyder probably wants Dan gone!!!😉 I loved what Jim Irsay said about him...if only they can get 24 owners to agree to boot Snyder out!!!😉

And poor Wentz just has not been able to make it work in Washington for all the reasons you mentioned. My friend said the thinking there is that Wentz definitely will not be back next season...and most think he is done for this season too. She said there was a highly respected local poll taken last week where 80% said they did not want Wentz to play another snap ever in DC. Ouch!!!😉 

But Terry McLaurin and Heinicke seem to have a real bond and trust factor...it  certainly showed up in these last two games!😊

And I agree that hopefully a new owner will come up with a new nickname!😉 

@yellowBeetle 

Yep, I dont know how Tanya Snyder can tolerate Dan's "antics".....

@Spurt Danny makes my skin crawl. If I were Tanya, I would have tossed him out years ago!😉

Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eight of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle 

I DEFINITELY want Snyder GONE!!! And hopefully if we are lucky enough to get a new owner, I hope we get a new nickname too...!!!!  I think Wentz is the most talented QB weve had in awhile, I just think there are a lot of underlying issues involving Wentz----McLaurin sat out a while awaiting new contract lead to delays in establishing a connection, some of the offensive players getting hurt, our LOUSY o-line, and Scott Turner's offense---YUCCK!!!

@Spurt I think even Tanya Snyder probably wants Dan gone!!!😉 I loved what Jim Irsay said about him...if only they can get 24 owners to agree to boot Snyder out!!!😉

And poor Wentz just has not been able to make it work in Washington for all the reasons you mentioned. My friend said the thinking there is that Wentz definitely will not be back next season...and most think he is done for this season too. She said there was a highly respected local poll taken last week where 80% said they did not want Wentz to play another snap ever in DC. Ouch!!!😉 

But Terry McLaurin and Heinicke seem to have a real bond and trust factor...it  certainly showed up in these last two games!😊

And I agree that hopefully a new owner will come up with a new nickname!😉 

@yellowBeetle 

Yep, I dont know how Tanya Snyder can tolerate Dan's "antics".....

@Spurt Danny makes my skin crawl. If I were Tanya, I would have tossed him out years ago!😉

@yellowBeetle 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”