Trusted Contributor

Re: Week Eight of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

I only noticed Zekes helmet with BLM (spelled out) before changing channels.

Yes I object to it and I don't know what I can get away with saying here, so

I best just not say anything further.  Doing a search for Dallas Cowboys under

lawenforcementtodaydotcom says it all, if anyone is interested. I would post a link, but it probably wouldn't last.

@soonersis  I try to always catch Dale's sport specials, but I missed it this

past Sunday.  Or I thought I did. Maybe Dale has had enough also.

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt   Just was reading about Dalton.  Hope he will be OK.

Like gardenman said, it doesn't really matter who is at QB.

Cowboys are a mess.

But a Big Ben VS Little Ben might be enjoyable for some

Esteemed Contributor

Instead of focusing on his helmet logo, maybe Zeke should worry about why his playing is bad. 

Players fined $5,000 for wearing their socks too low? That is ridiculous! I can see wanting to have the proper uniform, but this is just petty.

Suppose the Cowboys beat the Steelers. If that would happen, we'll probably be hearing how Dallas is suddenly headed to the Super Bowl. Woman LOL

Yellowrose, good to see you posting. Hope everything is OK with you. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

If the Cowboys start Cooper Rush, you know it's not the coach's decision as McCarthy doesn't know Rush. They just signed him on Wednesday, it takes about a week to clear the Covid-19 protocols, so he likely hasn't even practiced with the team yet. Taking a guy off the street, who hasn't practiced, and starting him at QB, is a bit of the move of a crazy GM, not a head coach.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I've noticed many helmets on all the teams supporting issues.  I totally support the BLM movement and anything to bring about racial and social justice.  Don't consider it political at all, but a human rights issue.

Honored Contributor

Seven Ravens defensive players, including four starters, were found to be “high-risk close contacts” after cornerback Marlon Humphrey tested positive for COVID-19, and they must self-isolate for at least five days ahead of Sunday’s road game against the Indianapolis Colts.

The Ravens on Tuesday placed the following players on the reserve/COVID-19 list: outside linebackers Matthew Judon and Tyus Bowser, inside linebackers Patrick Queen, Malik Harrison and L.J. Fort, safety DeShon Elliott and cornerback Terrell Bonds.

via the baltimore sun

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein