Honored Contributor

Week 9 of the 2018 NFL Regular Season-Part II

[ Edited ]

Let's kickoff Week 9 with some picks! BYE WEEK:  Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Jaguars, Giants, Eagles

Raiders at 49ers---Im taking the more stable team--49ers for the win!

Bears at Bills- DA BEARS!

Chiefs at Browns---CHIEFS!

Jets at Dolphins ---DOLPHINS!

Steelers at Ravens--bitter rivalry, Ill go STEELERS!

Lions at Vikings---Lions have to feel deflated after trading Tate, and the Vikes really need this one to stay in the hunt VIKINGS!

Falcons at Redskins--Going with my REDSKINS and those BAMA BOYS and our defense!

Texans at Broncos---Texans are the better team, Id wager a guess there will be a coaching change soon......TEXANS for the WIN!

Chargers at Seahawks--Chargers are a good team that no one is talking about, and wait until Bosa joins in.....Seahawks are scrappy, but CHARGERS get the W!

Rams at Saints-SUPER GAME!!!  Ill take the upset and THE SAINTS!

Packers at Patriots--Will Rodgers even care with the moves the Pack made? Patriots at home, and will Red Sox inspire---PATRIOTS!

Titans at Cowboys---Titans have a big ? at QB and other positions.  Cowboys have their WR lets see what Dak can do without excuses....Im pulling for a TITAN upset, it may not be realistic but ya never know Smiley Wink

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Week NINE of the 2018 NFL Regular Season

Raiders over 49ers-ZZZZzzzzzzzz

Bears over Bills-This could get ugly

Chiefs over Browns-Browns may surprise us, but I will go with Chiefs

Dolphins over Jets-Home field

Ravens over Steelers-Just going home field again

Lions over Vikings-Agree, @Spurtam heartbroken

Redskins over Falcons-Going with ya, @Spurt, but I need Matty Ice to do well

Texans over Broncos-I hope the Houston defense excels

Chargers over Seahawks-I do not like Pete Carroll

Rams over Saints-Gur-ley  Gur-ley   Gur-ley

Patriots over Packers-I sure hope so

Titans over Cowboys-This could go either way

Good Luck to all teams this week!!!  

Don't forget to "fall back" Sunday morning!!!   YIPPPEEEEEE

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

Hi! 

I posted my picks over on @gardenman's thread ... but wanted you to know I picked your Redskins!!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle

I kept looking and waiting for gardenman's post and didnt see it, so I started one....looks like we were both writing one about the same time....LOL!!! 

@redwingsgal

FYI  ............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  You know I'm one of the "lucky" ones to live near Cleveland.  It's a great city, but when it comes to sports lately, we are a mess.  The Browns have some good talent, but they are still their own worst enemy with all the penalties and interceptions.  And this week, with a fired head coach and offensive coordinator.......who knows what will happen!  I really like Baker Mayfield (rookie QB), but I fear he will get discouraged if things don't improve soon!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle

I kept looking and waiting for gardenman's post and didnt see it, so I started one....looks like we were both writing one about the same time....LOL!!! 

@redwingsgal

FYI  ............

@Spurt

I was late posting today and by the time I did, his thread was the one I saw ...Woman Wink

I think your Redskins will easily defeat the Falcons ... and I have to say I think Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has one of the best names in the NFL!Woman Happy He looks like a good addition for you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

@Spurt  You know I'm one of the "lucky" ones to live near Cleveland.  It's a great city, but when it comes to sports lately, we are a mess.  The Browns have some good talent, but they are still their own worst enemy with all the penalties and interceptions.  And this week, with a fired head coach and offensive coordinator.......who knows what will happen!  I really like Baker Mayfield (rookie QB), but I fear he will get discouraged if things don't improve soon!

@2blonde

I love your avatar kitten

Well you Browns' fans are some of most loyal fans in the NFL, you stand by your team throughout each turbulent season..... And LeBron's leaving for LA was another blow to Cleveland sports!  Cleveland seems to be cursed........

I thought Mayfield was a good choice for the Browns with his hutzpa and gutsy performances, but it looks like the front office could derail his efforts---so SAD!!!  On ESPN I heard one of the commentators say the Browns could decide to keep Williams as head coach and hire a solid OC and QB coach to get the team going in the right direction.......But I dont know if Williams is a good choice, even my Redskins had second thoughts about choosing Williams as Head Coach and decided to offer the Jim Zorn the job, but that didnt work so well either...LOL!!!  GOOD LUCK and hang in there.....TAKE CARE! 

BTW Redskin fans want to thank you sending Colt McCoy our way..........some fans want him to start at QB over Smith....

Image result for bulldog in nfl cleveland browns jersey

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle

@redwingsgal

FYI  ............

@Spurt

I was late posting today and by the time I did, his thread was the one I saw ...Woman Wink

I think your Redskins will easily defeat the Falcons ... and I have to say I think Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has one of the best names in the NFL!Woman Happy He looks like a good addition for you.

@yellowBeetle

Thanx I dont know about EASILY....but hope we can get the job done................

Perfect player name in Washington Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle

@redwingsgal

FYI  ............

@Spurt

@yellowBeetle

Thanx I dont know about EASILY....but hope we can get the job done................

Perfect player name in Washington Smiley Wink

The Falcons are going to be desperate this week, so that should be a fun game to watch. They really can't afford to lose with New Orleans already well in front and Carolina playing pretty well.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman,now that the Eagles have Golden Tate, does that mean Agholar will be the #3 receiver behind Jeffery and Tate? The Eagles have other weapons, so wondering how that affects Agholar. 

Swearinger says that Washington's defense is "scary" with the addition of Clinton-Dix. It does add another level to that defense. 

I hope everything works out for Mayfield. He is talented and deserves a chance. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain