Honored Contributor

Re: Week 15 of the 2020 NFL Irregular Season!!!

@teganslaw wrote:

The Bengals beat the Steelers! I don't know if I like this, as the Colts will now be facing a panicked, upset Steelers team. They made the playoffs, but don't seem like a good team lately. Pittsburgh will probably take things out on the Colts; be prepared for a wild game. 

It's Washington's fault: they started Pittsburgh's losing streak. Now other teams are following suit. The Colts need to keep that streak going. 

@teganslaw 

Sorry about my WFT putting those Steelers on a rapid decline, I guess we showed everyone how to beat them....I guess my team can't do anything right! 😉 But your Colts are on a roll and Rivers looks to be in stride, I think you will be alright ! 😃

Like I said, I thought the Steelers were a "paper tiger" early on they beat easy teams.....now they've fallen and can't get up!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Steelers lose - I can only shake my head. Woman Frustrated

I'm over and out until after the New Years.

Wishing everyone a........

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Let's make it 3 in a row COWBOYS!!

@yellowrose 

And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! 🌲

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Hmmm....something's wrong. This is just Tuesday and the week fifteen games are all done? No Tuesday or Wednesday games this week? Pity!

The Steelers losing last night was pretty entertaining. Juju Smith-Shuster did his little dance on the Bengals emblem before the game which had the Bengals the teensiest bit upset. The Steelers are in a big slump right now. Most teams go through a slump at some point, but this is the time of year when you want to be playing your best. Ride the momentum into the playoffs. They're not doing that. They'll be desperate to beat the Colts, but desperation can often be self-defeating.

The Eagles will be watching that WFT/Panthers game on Sunday. If the WFT lose to Carolina, the Eagles (and Cowboys and Giants for that matter) have a crack they can slip through to make the playoffs. The Giants have a tough week sixteen game against the Ravens in Baltimore and will likely lose that game making them 5-10. It's a must-win game for the Giants to keep their playoff hopes alive. If the WFT lose to Carolina they'll be 6-9. The Cowboys are 5-9 but play the 4-9-1 Eagles late on Sunday afternoon. So a WFT loss, a Giants loss, and an Eagles win would have the WFT still on top at 6-10, but the Eagles would be right behind them at 5-9-1 and play the Redskins in week seventeen for the NFC East championship. The Cowboys and Giants would be 5-10 and out of the hunt. It all comes down to the Panthers beating the WFT on Sunday at 1:00. If the WFT wins, they're in. If they lose, then it's on to week seventeen.

@gardenman 

I was kinda getting used to having the NFL throughout the week..... 😄  It will be interesting to see what happens in the NFC Least!...my WFT needs to get Alex and Gibson back in the lineup!.....

Honored Contributor

Rats! The NFL flexed the WFT game to 4:05 so we won't know the outcome before the Eagles/Cowboys game. Dwayne Haskins is reportedly in trouble for celebrating at a strip club after the last game. He could find himself benched as a result.  Interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Rats! The NFL flexed the WFT game to 4:05 so we won't know the outcome before the Eagles/Cowboys game. Dwayne Haskins is reportedly in trouble for celebrating at a strip club after the last game. He could find himself benched as a result.  Interesting.

@gardenman 

I was just about to post this----GET RID OF DWAYNE HASKINS--PLEASE!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Haskins was so upset about the loss that he had to drown his sorrows? Probably not, but it's a thought. 

I have to vent: the Pro Bowl voting is done, and DeForest Buckner was snubbed. He is the heart of the Colts' defense, had an  outstanding year and deserved to be honored. The Pro Bowl won't be played as usual, but Buckner still should have been recognized. Three Colts made it, and that's good, but Buckner should have included  with them. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Maybe Haskins was so upset about the loss that he had to drown his sorrows? Probably not, but it's a thought. 

I have to vent: the Pro Bowl voting is done, and DeForest Buckner was snubbed. He is the heart of the Colts' defense, had an  outstanding year and deserved to be honored. The Pro Bowl won't be played as usual, but Buckner still should have been recognized. Three Colts made it, and that's good, but Buckner should have included  with them. 

@teganslaw 

Nope, somehow Haskins is not the type to go to a strip club to drown his sorrows on the shoulder of an "endowed woman",...Actually---winning matters NOT to Haskins, he's only concerned about checking out his stats for the game and who cares if the team lost---He was laughing and joking after another loss, offered to pose for selfies with fans after another, and now goes "partying at a strip club".....no mask and here his coach is battling cancer with a weakened immune system.....and no regards for infecting teammates when the team is involved in a close race for the Division Title.....WFT fans let him have it on Twitter!!!!

Sorry about the Colt's Buckner being snubbed for the Pro-Bowl....Two WFT players made it---Chase Young and Brandon Scherff.......only good news for my team in recent days.....

Honored Contributor

In the photo I saw, Haskins appeared pretty happy. He had a pretty woman sitting along side of him and the unclothed posterior of another woman quite close to his face. The good news is he went to a strip club which is an "essential business" and not someplace unessential like a church or synagogue. Perhaps he'd removed his mask to help that essential worker determine if she was developing hemorrhoids? 

I have a feeling he's a goner from the Redskins. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

In the photo I saw, Haskins appeared pretty happy. He had a pretty woman sitting along side of him and the unclothed posterior of another woman quite close to his face. The good news is he went to a strip club which is an "essential business" and not someplace unessential like a church or synagogue. Perhaps he'd removed his mask to help that essential worker determine if she was developing hemorrhoids? 

I have a feeling he's a goner from the Redskins. 

@gardenman 

LOL----Loved your "play by play" of Haskin's strip club trip.....🤣🤣🤣..... It's amazing what the DC/MD/VA area considers "essential services" and even waives the 6 ft distancing requirement..... 😉

And to think the Texans fined players for going to DeShaun Watson's restaurant opening....🙄Watson said, “I mean, we had the masks. We did everything that we were supposed to do. Six feet from different people. It was a restaurant opening. It wasn’t really an event. It was a grand opening of my restaurant.”

Coach Rivera aint gonna put up with that.....He wants a culture change and got rid of a couple of players for far less when he took over, but with both starter and backup QBs hurt, Haskins has a job FOR NOW....but I bet not much longer....