Honored Contributor

Re: Week 10 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Well my WFT went to sleep in the first half once again....I dont know what Del Rio is doing with the D line but with all that talent I see no pressure on the opponents QB....And they made STUPID mistakes....Chase young with that penalty put the Lions in FG range with 6 seconds left.......Del Rio needs to play Kerrigan more....

The missed field goal early in the game loomed large once again.... it might have made a difference in turning this loss into a win....

Alex Smith had a great game and brought the team back in the second half..38/55 395 yds 0 ints and 2 sacks for loss of 15 yds..There were some catchable balls that were dropped by the receivers too....2 fumbles...SMH!

The Lions also had some bad penalties too that kept the WFT late drive alive on two occasions....But at least the Lions persevered and they got the win! CONGRATS LIONS!

At least the WFT offense is looking better but the defense looks bad.....Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Ugh! The Eagles are 3-5-1 and somehow still in first place. The slow start just killed them today.

@gardenman 

Gee, lose and still in first place with a record of 3-5-1 ?!?!?!?? How is that possible.....🤣🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

My Giants won !  This is the first game I've really enjoyed in a long, long , time. 🥰

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

We'll be dropping out of first place soon enough. We've got games coming up against the Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints, and Cards.  The Eagles will have to play a lot better to get even a few wins there. Then we end with Dallas and the WFT. The Eagles are capable of playing better, but dumb stuff is killing them. Kelce kept snapping the ball off his own thigh today. How do you do that multiple times without fixing it? Don't snap the ball into your own thigh. It's not rocket science.

The offensive guards were truly offensive today. Wentz was getting the ball coming in low or away due to deflecting off Kelce's thigh on the way back, then when he got a hand on the ball and looked up, defenders were in his face after crushing the guards. Fans were upset when Pederson put Hurts in for a play that lost a couple of yards, but it could have been a big gain, except for the fact the right guard Matt Pryor got thrown back into his path. The left side of the line had a hole for Hurts, but he had to hurdle Pryor to get there and by then the hole closed. 

Miles Sanders played okay, but dropped two passes he shouldn't have that killed drives. Boston Scott did his normal Giants killer role with a long TD run, and was a hero picking up an unblocked defensive tackle and giving Wentz time to get the pass off. The wide receivers largely disappeared. Part of that was wind, part was Wentz getting chased around in the pocket. Richard Rodgers was the best receiver and he's the third string tight end.

Lots of blame to go around in this game. Bad coaching, bad play, lack of fire, too many penalties, and just dumb stuff. Like snapping the ball off your thigh multiple times. Ugh! That center/QB snap has to be automatic. Having the snap come in at unpredictable places forces the QB to be more worried about that then the defense.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW!!! That Bills/Cardinals game was one for the ages..UNBELIVBLE!!!!..Hey Cards dont forget to send that thank you card to Texans GM, Bill O'Brien! 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

WOW!!! That Bills/Cardinals game was one for the ages..UNBELIVBLE!!!!..Hey Cards dont forget to send that thank you card to Texans GM, Bill O'Brien! 

Yeah, DeAndre Hopkins is special. Kyler Murray's not bad either. That's a really fun way to win a game and just a devastating way for the Bills to lose.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw the Bills-Cardinals game. That was very entertaining: Josh Allen and Kyler Murray trying to outduel each other.  I wonder if Texan fans are crying after seeing Hopkins score the winning touchdown. 

Maybe it's early, but I think Alex Smith has a good chance of getting Comeback Player of the Year honors.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I saw the Bills-Cardinals game. That was very entertaining: Josh Allen and Kyler Murray trying to outduel each other.  I wonder if Texan fans are crying after seeing Hopkins score the winning touchdown. 

Maybe it's early, but I think Alex Smith has a good chance of getting Comeback Player of the Year honors.

@teganslaw 

Yep, Alex has been able to get the offense going....the rest of the team needs to cooperate and stop the turnovers and penalties....and figure out the defense...There was one hit on Alex I kind of cringed but Alex kept on going....He's wearing a leg brace and he's making adjustments to it as his playing time has increased...

Trusted Contributor

Today's win over the Bengals (or as the late great Myron Cope would call them, the Bungles) gives the Steelers their 9th win of the season.

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports and outdoor

Honored Contributor

The Patriots came to play last night.....this was something of an upset....Belichick still has things up his sleeve....