Trusted Contributor

YIPPEE!!!!  ASTROS WIN!!!  I'm not even a huge baseball fan....

but this is pretty darn exciting.

Congrat to the Dodgers for making this a WOW of a World Series

Sad that someone had to lose.

Now it's time for repairs to my manicure that these 7 games caused. Woman Very Happy

Party Time In Houston!!

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

YIPPEE!!!!  ASTROS WIN!!!  I'm not even a huge baseball fan....

but this is pretty darn exciting.

Congrat to the Dodgers for making this a WOW of a World Series

Sad that someone had to lose.

Now it's time for repairs to my manicure that these 7 games caused. Woman Very Happy

Party Time In Houston!!

@yellowrose- not a baseball fan....but Houston hasn't had too much to party about of late....congrats to the Astros! 

Honored Contributor

Re: WORLD SERIES - WOW!!

[ Edited ]

Good for the Astros.  They've paid their dues and deserve a win after all these years.  Congratulations to Albuquerque native Alex Bregman.   🚀

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

congrats to Astros from a Dodgers fan.  who can be sad if the win lifts the spirits of Houston?!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: WORLD SERIES - WOW!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, congratulations to the Houston Astros! Did you see the start of the fifth game where George H. W. Bush had the game ball then gave it to his son, George W. Bush, to start the game? So nice to see the elder former President, although in a wheelchair, is still very much engaged in life. I'm sure they are all very happy about the win. But I'd say we all won as it was a wonderful World Series. Congrats to both teams!!!

Honored Contributor

ASTROS,

Image result for woo hoo animated images

Valued Contributor

Congrats Astros!! #houstonstrong!!

Super Contributor

There are many who don't care for baseball as sometimes the games do not move very quickly. But when it means something and one is the least bit interested, it is really fun! Proud of all my Astros and so happy for this city!!!

@houstonstrong

@earnhistory

Respected Contributor

⚾️ WOO HOO ASTROS‼️ ⚾️

I am not a big baseball fan myself, but my daughter and son In law are... they were at their local Academy right after the game for tshirts and hats for themselves and their kids - gotta laugh... I can see them now, like little kids in a candy store I am sure...

⚾️ WAY TO GO‼️ ⚾️

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

Thoroughly enjoyed this series!!!! Way to go Houston! Congratulations on a great win Smiley Happy.

Oh, and would like to add that if Clayton Kershaw is in any need of consolation...call me Smiley Wink

Never mistake kindness for weakness