Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tom Brady Leaving Patriots

Bye!!!!

Wish he would just retire.  He and his wife have plenty of money; retire and spend time with your family.

Oh, wait; his ego won't allow that!!!!

Honored Contributor

Just retire, man! Look at how it turned out for Namath, Montana and Favre when they shopped for another elder statesman QB job. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Just retire, man! Look at how it turned out for Namath, Montana and Favre when they shopped for another elder statesman QB job. 

Manning won a superbowl, Farve almost got to the superbowl and there are quite a few other success stories. Shame on the patriots.

Respected Contributor

He signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Contributor

As a die hard Patriot/Tom Brady fan, I'm sorry to see him go! I thank him for these great times here in New England. I'll always be a Brady fan. I wish him and his family all the best..... Good luck Tom and thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

Between his ego and his trainer the Pats did not have a chance to keep him a Patriot.

Respected Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Between his ego and his trainer the Pats did not have a chance to keep him a Patriot.

Being from New England I have a little insight into this. It was not ego or Alex Guerriro, it was Bill Belichick. So now we can all see how good Bill is without Tom Brady.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

Being from New England I have a little insight into this. It was not ego or Alex Guerriro, it was Bill Belichick. So now we can all see how good Bill is without Tom Brady.

The Pats have to rebuild their team and it is not just from the lost of Brady.

Unfortunately I do not think the Pats will do well.

However I do not believe Brady made the right choice by leaving the Pats.

I wish the Pats and Brady well. Kraft , Belichick and Brady made a dynasty and like all dynasties they fall by one way or another.

Respected Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

The Pats have to rebuild their team and it is not just from the lost of Brady.

Unfortunately I do not think the Pats will do well.

However I do not believe Brady made the right choice by leaving the Pats.

I wish the Pats and Brady well. Kraft , Belichick and Brady made a dynasty and like all dynasties they fall by one way or another.

I totally agree with you.