Esteemed Contributor

To my hockey friends

[ Edited ]

shieldBoard.jpg 

Hi to Donna and all my hockey friends.

Finally got off my wife's tablet on onto the computer, just ain't felt all that good. Anyways, I am now able to get my original siggy nic automatically, but it still isn't show in my profile name. I also posted a real live avatar. I explained in a thread on Community Chats what the pic is all about. Under a thread asking to explain about avatars.

Go Rangers

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

shieldBoard.jpg 

Hi to Donna and all my hockey friends.

Finally got off my wife's tablet on onto the computer, just ain't felt all that good. Anyways, I am now able to get my original siggy nic automatically, but it still isn't show in my profile name. I also posted a real live avatar. I explained in a thread on Community Chats what the pic is all about. Under a thread asking to explain about avatars.

Go Rangers

Hey John!  Glad to see you're brave enough to post a photo of yourself!!  You're a real cutie!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

John lets hope what ever that is making you not feel well soon leaves you and that you start feeling much better. Good picture of you in fact a very nice picture. My best thought to you and Cindy. Hope she is doing well with her animal sitting jobs. Take care hope tomorrow is a healthy day for you.

Honored Contributor

John, you look so proud wearing the jersey!!  Great picture.

I'm sorry you are not feeling 100%.  I hope you are feeling better soon.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi John!  I'm sorry you aren't feeling 100%.  Hope you get up to at least 99% soon.  Saw your avatar ... love it!  Very handsome picture of you and nice trophy, too.  Wishing you health and great to see you hang in there with this new stuff.  Hugs to you and Cindy and rubs to the felines and pup!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Oh John,

I sure hope by now you're feeling better. Hope Cindi is doing ok and the fur babies too. Get well soon, we need to bulk up the new boards, and you're needed for the rooting squad. Best.

Trusted Contributor

Hi John!

Glad to see more of you posting of late. I hope you are doing well. Didn't know of your earlier problem, as evidenced by reading the posts before mine. I do hope by now that all is well.

What's your sport when hockey season isn't active?

Rub the kids for me !

Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

I sincerely hope that you're feeling better by now.  Please do let us know.

Also, absolutely love your avatar!  Someone mentioned wearing your colors or team jersey, but that sure looks like a ref's shirt to me.  Am I nuts?

~Rebecca

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

Nope you are not nuts. This is the 3rd pix I have put up as my avatar(guess still called that). The 1st one was me wearing 1 of my NY Rangers jersies. I was holding the award I was given by the Omaha Hockey Hall of Fame. That was in 2005.

This pix was me as a ref in 1 of my league's hockey game. When?  Beats me, I don't even know who snapped it. Might be grabbing some H2o also. Doing better now, but something not quite right. Having procedures and tests to see what's up.

Good to see you on what used to be the Sports Forim. Thank you for your well wishes and I too hope your moving is not causing your back any worse issues than you had from that hotel bed.

My best to you,

hckynut(john)