Honored Contributor

They're doing so well.  My husband is tickled pink!!! LOL

Contributor

Re: Tigers, Tigers, Tigers!!!

@qualitygal This is going to be a fun season for the Boys of Summer! Love the Tigers! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal My late DH was a native Michigander though we lived in California. To this day I still follow the Tigers because he loved them. I also follow what he called "my Lions" for the same reason! They really are doing great.

Respected Contributor

Native Michigander living in Tulsa for 39 yrs now!  I have a tattoo of the "Olde English D" on my right wrist!

Bless you boys!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

not a native but lived in sw lower most of my adult life. In Florida now. Supporting the Tigers from afar. Made it to a spring training game here in Lakeland. Also a huge Lions fan. For hockey my hub and I became Tampa Bay Lightning fans. But always happy to see Red Wings do well too. 
October1984: in hospital having my first child, a boy. On tv, Tigers in playoffs and a Lifetime movie called He's Not Your Son: Mixup in a Hospital Nursery. Yikes! I chose the baseball game   And that's how I remember Detroits World Series run 🤣

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

My DH was born and raised in Holland. He gets a new Tigers cap or shirt every year, regardless of what state we are living in!