Esteemed Contributor

Re: The 2019 Super Bowl News and Notes!!!

Gladys Knight   Star Spangled Banner   brought tears to my eyes!

I also loved America The Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Gladys Knight   Star Spangled Banner   brought tears to my eyes!

I also loved America The Beautiful!

@Mary Bailey- she did such a great job!  I cried. Our Atlanta hometown girl. Good for her. What a thrill for her. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Somebody wake me up when the game starts. That first half was kind of pathetic. Last year you had a wild gunfight with both teams scoring at will. This year it looks like both teams are allergic to the endzone. Gurley's had three, count em, three touches. Goff looks more like Blake Bortles. These don't look like the two best teams in the NFL.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Gladys Knight did a good job singing the National Anthem. 

The game is boring, but the defensive coordinators must be happy. Maybe something will happen in the second half. Is that an insult to Jared Goff, comparing him to Blake Bortles? LOL, Have to agree with that, although Goff is better looking. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Well I will thro in my thoughts on the halftime show. I love Maroon 5 but they don’t translate well to this kind of venue. The rest I didn’t hear the words but I guess the car and fur were kind of old school cool. Glad it’s over.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Somebody wake me up when the game starts. That first half was kind of pathetic. Last year you had a wild gunfight with both teams scoring at will. This year it looks like both teams are allergic to the endzone. Gurley's had three, count em, three touches. Goff looks more like Blake Bortles. These don't look like the two best teams in the NFL.

The two best teams aren’t there. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

the ravens could have done much better! LOL

so far a boring 3 - 3 game......i feel like i am watching a soccer game. lots of running with no action at all. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Not a great game. Not a good game. Arguably the worst Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Jeez let the man breathe.The media is ridiculous. Someone needs to organize the aftermath better.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to the Patriots, but that was a lousy football game. All those teams rushing to get the next Sean McVay as their new head coach may be rethinking things a bit now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!