Respected Contributor

Re: Tampa Bay or Kansas City???

@godi 

Exactly!!

Not to mention Brady's always put his best efforts forward, esp. with his age.  I've always admired him.

I don't usually follow any major league games but have always rooted for Brady & Gronk.   

Respected Contributor

Well since I'm a Kansas City girl!  

Go Chiefs! ♥

This is a very exciting day around here, will 5:30 ever come! It will be a great game!

I think it will be a close game with 2 good quarterbacks. Chiefs are favored to win but I'm always nervous anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Not a sports fan, but I think Chiefs will win. So does hubby. We live here in Tampa and would love to see Bucs win since they're playing on home turf and Chiefs have had a previous Super Bowl win. Hubby says, in spite of Tim Brady, he thinks Chiefs have better all-around team. We have family living in Kansas City, so some of us will end up very happy!

Trusted Contributor

Kansas City!!!!!!❤️💛❤️💛
Respected Contributor

Neither is my team but if I had to pick one then i pick Kansas city.

Super Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Oh, is there a game this weekend?   Smiley Wink

Yeah that's what I say.  I'm more into Team Fluff or Team Ruff!

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

We won't watch it but I hope Tampa wins. I would like to see Tom Brady win and stick it to the Patriots for letting him go. 

Patriots didn't let him go, he left on his own!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The Bucs! Brady and Gronk!!!!

BTW, on the local news last night it showed the New England first responders going down to the game on the Patriots jet.......good catch Patriots. Lots of noses out of joint with the treatment Brady received.................

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Who is your pick; not who you want to win but who you think will actually win??  I want KC to win but I think Tampa Bay will win it!  

I REALLY want the Chiefs to win...Mahomes has been limping on his foot with the turf injury...My son's favorite is Brady...doesn't he have 7 rings??? It would really be nice if the Chiefs win! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@godi wrote:

We won't watch it but I hope Tampa wins. I would like to see Tom Brady win and stick it to the Patriots for letting him go. 

That IS a good reason...the Patriots were nuts to let him go!