Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tampa Bay or Kansas City???

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am expecting KC to win and i dont think it will be THAT close. i am thinking they will win by two scores or more. i just think that mahomes is a powerhouse. who is ready to bet? lol

If I lived near you, I would take on a bet, within limits, just for the fun of it. I have bet small amounts of money in fantasy football, and sometimes make out, sometimes not. But I enjoy doing it  and know my limits. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Well to each his own.  I'm a New England girl and I love my Tom Brady.

However I am still having abandonment issues, LOL.

I'm actually happy I won't need to stress at all during this one. 

I don't have a preference, I think Mahomes is a superstar and I'll be happy

for whoever takes the trophy this time around.  Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

Chiefs_logo2.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a Patriots fan, I am torn. My first thought was that I would like Tom Brady to win to stick it to Bill. We all know he has very delicate ego. BUT, I really would like to have Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs win to bring Tom Terrific down a peg. So guess I am conflicted! I will enjoy the game whatever happens.

Trusted Contributor

Rooting for the Chiefs!!  I enjoy watching Patrick Mahomes play and I also love his haircut!!   Not sure that they will win however.   It should be a good game with those 2 QB's!! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am expecting KC to win and i dont think it will be THAT close. i am thinking they will win by two scores or more. i just think that mahomes is a powerhouse. who is ready to bet? lol

If I lived near you, I would take on a bet, within limits, just for the fun of it. I have bet small amounts of money in fantasy football, and sometimes make out, sometimes not. But I enjoy doing it  and know my limits. 

@teganslaw 

my post season fantasy football league began the first week of the wildcard playoffs. i am already ahead by winning the first week by getting the most points, so i am not a loser.....it feels good. now, if i can win tomorrow and get  enough points, that is where the big money is. Smiley Wink enjoy the game tomorrow!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Chiefs_logo2.jpg

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want Tampa to win and I think they will. Even though it is painful as a Pats fan. I could never root against Tom. He has really done it all this season, including toughing it out mentally when both of his parents had covid. His mother is a cancer survivor and actually did better with it, his father was hospitalized for three weeks.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

No question, Tampa/Brady/Gronk!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Kansas City

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee