Honored Contributor

Thank you for providing us with a sports forum!!   Your attention to our suggestion gets a big high 5!! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU MODERATORS!!!!

[ Edited ]

Moderators, thank you for listening to our requests and creating this new forum.It was really needed and I really appreciate it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe, who's waiting for the US Open Tennis tournament to start in 10 days!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

So I can talk about RG3's injury now?

Thanks mods!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to the sports lovers who got a sports sub-forum. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

So I can talk about RG3's injury now?

Thanks mods!

According to Redskins' officials,  RGIII is "fine." They expect him to play next Saturday. That's pretty darn quick for a guy with a concussion who had at least one concussion previously. Most sane teams these days back off on players after a concussion and give them plenty of time to recover. Kiko Alonso of the Eagles had his first ever concussion, and reportedly a mild one, and the Eagles kept him out over two weeks to make sure he's right before they put him back on the field.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MODERATORS for giving us our SPORTS FORUM!!!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappyHeartHeartHeart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”