Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Colts fan, but will take the Eagles over the Patriots. NE won last year, so it's Philly's turn this year. 

However, I'm interested to see the Patriots' offense since their OC Josh McDaniets will be the Colts' HC. I'm hoping he's as successful with Indy as he has been with NE. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Fly Eagles Fly!!  

This Giants fan is rooting for the Eagles in the SB.

@dmod nj  YES!  (I'm not sure if I'm rooting for one team versus rooting against the other team.  Smiley LOL)

@Caaareful Shopper  LOL   I'm rooting against one team.  Woman LOL I'm rooting for the lesser of the evils. lol lol  

I have dear friends who are true fans of both.  I'm happy for them.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I'm a Cowboys fan living in the Philly area but still plan on pulling for the Eagles.   It's really hard though.   For one thing, I can't be for any professional team that has a fight song.   To me, that is so childish and Junior High School.   And theirs is just awful to boot.  But as far as I know, they haven't been caught cheating 3 times so GO EAGLES.   That hurt. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I'm a Cowboys fan living in the Philly area but still plan on pulling for the Eagles.   It's really hard though.   For one thing, I can't be for any professional team that has a fight song.   To me, that is so childish and Junior High School.   And theirs is just awful to boot.  But as far as I know, they haven't been caught cheating 3 times so GO EAGLES.   That hurt. Smiley Wink

@Bridgegal- I thought I was the only one who thought that song was silly lol....well, I'm in NJ and a NE fan so I hope the Eagles do fly home, defeated.  I pulling for TB12 

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody but the Patriots!!!  Fly Eagles!

And my screen name refers to the USA kind, not the New England kind! Smiley Happy

I'm actually a die hard Steelers fan, w/a soft spot for the poor Browns Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tonight all the PANTHERS in my family were EAGLES   🦅 !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Atlanta Falcons fans here........  but tonight EAGLES!!  and to our Derek Barnett, Un of Tennessee...........  huge fumble recovery, that was a major play of the game....  Hoping to see him at a Tennessee home game this coming season and the ring!!

Woof Woof....  yeah underdogs!!  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Congrats to all the Eagles fans!! 

@gardenman  congrats! Thanks so much for your weekly football thread.  I learn a lot from your posts.   Sending you healing thoughts. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I am so proud of the Eagles.  They really come together this year to create a great team.  The players and coaches just made everything click.  There was just something about the team this year that you could feel they were going to win.  (At least I did.)

Super job Eagles. 

Trusted Contributor

We had no favorite team in this game!  It was refreshing to see some other team get all the glory!  Congratulations to the Eagles and all of their fans.  It was a great game!!Woman HappyMan Happy