Esteemed Contributor

@Natasha218 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Yesss!    Go Pats!!   Hey Jacksonville, despite your unsportsmanlike b.s., it got you nowhere.

images (1).jpg

And they did!!   We're going to the Super Bowl.  Was there really any doubt?

Go Pat's!   Giants territory here....TB, the GOAT! 

Contributor

PATRIOTS OF COURSE.......GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Philly native here and we are ecstatic about our Eagles. Everyone counted us out when our QB got hurt, but Foles has come through. Next Man Up!!  Even my puppy was into the game.

Max.jpg

Trusted Contributor

OH my gosh DJs mom, your puppy is so adorable.  I'm in puppy love.  Smiley Happy

And "rufferee" - how funny.   Thanks for sharing.

Who I "WANTED" inthe SB is the Cowboys and Steelers, but since that didn't happen, 

I didn't care who won.  CONGRATS to the Eagles and Patriots.  I'm so envious.

Respected Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

OH my gosh DJs mom, your puppy is so adorable.  I'm in puppy love.  Smiley Happy

And "rufferee" - how funny.   Thanks for sharing.

Who I "WANTED" inthe SB is the Cowboys and Steelers, but since that didn't happen, 

I didn't care who won.  CONGRATS to the Eagles and Patriots.  I'm so envious.

@yellowrose, thank you. Max was a birthday gift for my 9 year old son in October. He's been wanting a puppy ever since he could talk. He's 6 months old and we love him to pieces. My son is a die hard Cowboys fan and every time the Cowboys would play I would threaten to put him out. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For those of you that care, who would you like to see in the  Big .Game ?? I' not a fan of any of the teams, but it would be nice to see some new teams .🏈🏈

Disagree

Everybody should not get a trophy - only the best teams should play.

That type of statement leads "business minded sports" to have official's cheat.  There has been a whole season to watch all of the teams play.

It's the final game of the season - only the best team should be named champion. 

Frequent Contributor

Patriots!!!  Love my Pats!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Playing

@cancun08 wrote:

Yesss!    Go Pats!!   Hey Jacksonville, despite your unsportsmanlike b.s., it got you nowhere.

images (1).jpg

Playing dirty didn't pay off this time.  Cost them the game.   Just hope Gronk is OK

Honored Contributor

E-A-G-L-E-S!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Fly Eagles Fly!!  

This Giants fan is rooting for the Eagles in the SB.

@dmod nj  YES!  (I'm not sure if I'm rooting for one team versus rooting against the other team.  Smiley LOL)