Honored Contributor

Good grief, is there nothing else on TV?  This and last weekend I can't even find a news or weather cast. It's one game after another; football, soccer, ice hockey, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis.  It's all too much, there's nothing else on.  We've got them all at the same time.  Don't these sports have seasons?  We need to return to pandemic rules.

With all the sports plus Dyson and the boring vitamin guy, TV is a definite no-go.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely hate seeing sports on so much, too. I must confess, however, that I am enjoying "90 day fiance - the other way." I am watching it now. ...

Honored Contributor

Just another opinion here, but I like watching most, not all sports. You couldn't pay me to watch most of the shows on tv, especially now with nothing really new on. When baseball is over, it will just be football, which would be on anyway, so hang in there. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I absolutely hate seeing sports on so much, too. I must confess, however, that I am enjoying "90 day fiance - the other way." I am watching it now. ...

@Goldengate8361  ... I am taping it now & will watch it later 😊

Honored Contributor

I had a scintillating evening of "Wicked Tuna".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624      Get ready for 24-hour non-stop "holiday" shows......     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I HATE SPORTS

Honored Contributor

We watch TCM, METV, ID, etc mainly.

Our sports teams haven't done well this year.

Somedays there's no where to go!!

Honored Contributor

Personally, I'm happy there's some sports on.  The Bears are doing well and I enjoyed watching the tennis.  We had plenty of channels that did not have any sports.

Esteemed Contributor

@bigtraps Thanks for saying that for me - especially football.................