Esteemed Contributor

Roger Federer won an historic 8th Wimbledon title. He did not lose one set during the entire tournament. Not bad for an "elderly" soon-to-be 36 year old.

Honored Contributor

Painful to see Cilic's emotional meltdown.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter I agree.  Wonder what caused that.  

Super Contributor

I think Cilic was rude at the end by not even congratulating Roger in his speech.  It was all about him and his missed opportunities.   I've been a tennis fan for over 30 years and have never seen a pro break down so early in a  match.   Grow a pair!

Roger, the ultimate gentleman always, was gracious to him at the end.  Cilic needs to grow up and learn how to be a good player before ever becoming a champion.

CONGRATULATIONS ROGER!!!!     HAIL TO THE CHAMP OF ALL CHAMPS!!!  GOAT!!!!

19 AND COUNTING!!!!!

LOVE YOU MAESTRO!!!!

Honored Contributor

Way to go Roger!!  If Venus had won it would have been perfect!  I hope both continue their winning ways.  Tennis will not be the same without them.

Esteemed Contributor

I am such a fan of Roger........he is such a gentleman on the court............and he plays so well it comes off easy and graceful for him...............

I really like Venus too (don't care for Serena at all).......and i would have loved to see her win............she is a classy act...and has always behaved graciously.(unlike her sis!).....i really felt bad when she didn't win.......

Yeah Roger!!  ...............i will def miss him when he retires...i also thought Nadal (who i really like too) and Warinka would do better in this tournament.....will look forward to them all in the US Open in Flushing!

Super Contributor

Apparently, Cilic had a blister.