Respected Contributor

United States v. Wales 2:00 pm today Monday

Honored Contributor

DH likes watching soccer.  I know I'm in the vast minority, but I think it is the most boring sport.  Not unusual for 0-0 after 90+ minutes.  Yawn!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

Watching now!  Hope we do well!  Shall we start the discussion is it football as the rest of the world calls it or soccer as the US decided it should be called LOL

Respected Contributor

No offense but the  background crowd noise  just lulls me to sleep...🤣🤣🤣👍🏼

Respected Contributor

G   O  A  L   !!!!!

Respected Contributor

On vacation this week, so I am watching!  LOVE soccer...we are an athletic family. All the kids played multiple sports right into college. I played basketball, husband played basketball and football.  Now he plays golf, I run and cycle and do free weights.

Respected Contributor

I like to watch soccer a little.  American football...nope!

Honored Contributor

DH and I watched it.  USA plays England on Friday.

Back in the day when NASL was alive and well, we had season tickets to the Tulsa Roughnecks. 

Always loved soccer.

Go USA

Respected Contributor

It touches me so much to learn that some of this year's players were born in refugee camps, yet born with an enduring winning spirit.

Honored Contributor

not into soccer that much because i dont find a 0 - 0 game exciting LOL.

my daughter is visiting and working from home this week, so she has been watching it all day long. she LOVES soccer! there have been some interesting upsets all week long, including today! so yes, i have been watching some because of her. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein