Trusted Contributor

Seahawks diss Cowboys blatantly

First, let me start by saying that I love anything about Texas as my dear mom was from there Heart and a more remarkable woman ever walked the planet IMHO.

Apparently, Ciara (Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson's celebrity in her own right wife) moonwalked over the huge Cowboy star logo on the playing field right after Dallas moved into one game away from elimination from the postseason by her DH's team. YIKES, not a wise move, Ciara, especially in Texas, where it was taken as an arrogant, smart*** way to disrespect the Cowboys in a state where football IS a religion. I'm with the Texans on this one, sorry. I find the entire Seattle team and fans insufferable, TBH. Not a humble or grateful one in the bunch.

dee

Honored Contributor

Re: Seahawks diss Cowboys blatantly

Sorry, but can't agree, I think the whole .Cowboy organization is obnoxious, starting with their owner. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sorry, but can't agree, I think the whole .Cowboy organization is obnoxious, starting with their owner. 

@QVCkitty1. . . .    You are speaking my language. I couldn't agree with you more. Uuhhmmmm. . . . just asking, but might you be a fellow 🦅 Eagles  🦅 fan ??  

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I am a Texan and I couldn't agree with you more!

Honored Contributor

@q-girl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1. . . .    You are speaking my language. I couldn't agree with you more. Uuhhmmmm. . . . just asking, but might you be a fellow 🦅 Eagles  🦅 fan ??  

Hugs. . .

Nope,I'm a Giant fan, but since we are a dumpster fire this year, best of luck to you !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I USED to like the Cowboys just fine, I have and always will be a LIONS fan first.  The day JJ bought the felons and FIRED the best coach that team had ever had is the day I stopped being a fan.  Until JJ sells, I am NOT a Cowboy fan and having been witness to their fans treatment of any other fans at their games, will hope for only the worst for that team.  

Remember when TO spiked the ball on the star??  All was forgiven when he became a Cowboy!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

It's all just a fun spectacle, on the field and off, and "dissing" a team is part of the spectacle. Don't take it so seriously. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

As a Redskin fan living in Texas, of course unbiased as I am Smiley Wink,although I will say that there are some nice guys on the Cowboys team like Jason Witten and Dak Prescott....and I even am enjoying Romo as an announcer...very good....But nothing is more obnoxious than some Cowboy fans and that organization as a whole....and your right @QVCkitty1 starting with owner Jerrah Jones..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

I USED to like the Cowboys just fine, I have and always will be a LIONS fan first.  The day JJ bought the felons and FIRED the best coach that team had ever had is the day I stopped being a fan.  Until JJ sells, I am NOT a Cowboy fan and having been witness to their fans treatment of any other fans at their games, will hope for only the worst for that team.  

Remember when TO spiked the ball on the star??  All was forgiven when he became a Cowboy!!!

@redwingsgal

I know many people like you that CANT STAND Jerry Jones and stopped supporting the Cowboys.....they are no longer fans, although they still love football......seeing a lot of other NFL jersey around these parts in what used to be Cowboy country in South Texas...........(Redskin fan here since I was 11---just never liked that orgnaization beginning with another arrogrant Cowboy President, Tex Schramm).....how many other NFL presidents of their team have their own TV show......normally its a coaches/players show.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

D_2_the_3rd - seems like you're bashing the entire Seattle team because of the action of one person.

Not speaking to you or any one person, but I wish Sports would get back to the way it used to be.  When ones team is continually bashed, it takes away the enjoyment of coming here.  I've had bad experiences in other stadiums, but I won't allow the actions of a few to make me think harshly of the entire team and fans.....although there is one stadium that I will never ever visit again. To call an entire organizatiom "obnoxious", well of course everyone has the right to post whatever  and I am certaintly no better than anyone else, but bashing is not the game I want to play.  Not what I first came here for, and one reason why I don't come here much anymore.  Not that I'm vain enough to think that anyone cares.  And it's really my own fault that I no longer enjoy the Sports thread - seems my skin is thinning the older I get.

No disrespect intended towards anyone.  I toast you all in hope of a Happy and Healthy New Years - although I'm toasting with my little cup of NyQuil instead

of the good stuff.  Smiley Happy