Honored Contributor

SO HAPPY FOR OUR MARINERS!!! YAY

It's Sat. night, top of the 7th, and the M's are kicking the A's all over the place, 9-4 and my family's favorite, Kyle Seager, just got another HR!

I moved here from So. Cal. in 2010 and grew up on b-ball so was happy to find a team I could cheer for, even when they have bad years, and they have! But I'll never give up!!

I have to admit I'm still annoyed that they traded my SBBBF (secret baseball boyfriend ha ha) John Jaso after he caught/called Felix's perfect game! 

GO MARINERS!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: SO HAPPY FOR OUR MARINERS!!! YAY

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids

Woooooo Hooooo!!! Can you hear me screaming? 😃 I know it's too early in the season to get tooooooo excited, but YAY I'm excited!

Ps. More home runs! And it's even sweeter that we're beating up the A's, ive always been against the A's....sorry if there's any A's fans reading this😞

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I agree, yeah Mariners.  I'm still not a fan of the manager but the team is absolutely amazing.

Trusted Contributor

😆📣MARINERS WIN!!! ended up a bit closer than I'd like 10-8 but I'm dancing! Tomorrow I'll be getting my broom out. 

Honored Contributor

Ichero sure doesn’t age.  Yay for the Mariners!

Honored Contributor

Ichiro is 44 and it does show. Heredia replaced him in CF in at least 2 games. I think he came back as he wasn't doing that great with I think, the Marlins?, and this way he gets $1 million for 1 year and I'm guessing he will retire.

Regular Contributor

I went to Friday's game and it was a blast! Unfortunately, the Astros are kicking their booties in this series so I'm about to switch over to Susan Graver. However, they did get the year's first triple play!! 

Football is my favorite season.