Esteemed Contributor

Re: Round Two of the NFL PLayoffs!!!

Doug Marrone said that Brady could throw with his left hand, if needed. I guess he's not underestimating Brady's injury. 

The Patriots' DT told Ramsey to back up his prediction that Jacksonville will go to the Superbowl. This should prove to be an entertaining game., 

I haven't heard a thing from the Vikings or Eagles. They're most likely concentrating on the game rather than trading insults. I'm sure that the two teams are taking each other seriously. 

SPURT, the mock draft varies depending on which site you read. CBS Sports says that the Colts will take RB Saquan Barkley from Penn State. (I hope not; I don't want a rb in the first round.) They say that Washington will take QB Josh Allen (Wyoming.), and have the Broncos taking Mayfield. 

Yardbarker has the Colts taking LB Roquan Smith (Georgia) and Washington taking DB Minkah Fitzgerald (Alabama.) They have Chubb going to Tampa. In other words, no one really knows and it's al theory or who they feel would work best for the team. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Re: Round Two of the NFL PLayoffs!!!

@teganslaw wrote:

Doug Marrone said that Brady could throw with his left hand, if needed. I guess he's not underestimating Brady's injury. 

The Patriots' DT told Ramsey to back up his prediction that Jacksonville will go to the Superbowl. This should prove to be an entertaining game., 

I haven't heard a thing from the Vikings or Eagles. They're most likely concentrating on the game rather than trading insults. I'm sure that the two teams are taking each other seriously. 

SPURT, the mock draft varies depending on which site you read. CBS Sports says that the Colts will take RB Saquan Barkley from Penn State. (I hope not; I don't want a rb in the first round.) They say that Washington will take QB Josh Allen (Wyoming.), and have the Broncos taking Mayfield. 

Yardbarker has the Colts taking LB Roquan Smith (Georgia) and Washington taking DB Minkah Fitzgerald (Alabama.) They have Chubb going to Tampa. In other words, no one really knows and it's al theory or who they feel would work best for the team. 

@teganslaw

On last night's local news here in Philly they were showing back-to-back clips of Foles and Keenum in their respective news conferences heaping praise onto each other! It was a simultaneous lovefest of sorts! I have read that when they played together with the Rams they became good buddies. So the mutual respect seems to be genuine! 

And everything I have heard and read from Pederson and the Eagles is only complimentary toward the Vikings. Even the local sportscasters recognize what a challenge this game will be! The Vikings are really good...it will be exciting!!Woman Happy