Trusted Contributor

Re: Round Three of the NFL Playoffs!

images (2).jpg

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to the Patriots, but I thought Bortles was amazing.

Honored Contributor

Bortles was amazing. He just needs some consistency and experience. Promising QB.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Thank you for starting the thread @teganslaw, I haven't been by in a long time, but I wanted to stop by and tell @gardenman how happy I am for him and his team. Hope he is ok. 💚

Honored Contributor

are the eagles playing that well or are the vikings playing that poorly? i am trying to figure this game out.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Congrats to Nick Foles and his Eagles for a wonderful game! Well done!!

The Eagles beat a powerhouse team in the Vikings.

The Philadelphia area is ecstatic!!! I'm in the suburbs but have been hearing fireworks. Downtown Philly's streets are filled with thousands of fans!!

And once again we will be the underdogs....but that's OK! 

Go Eagles!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to the Eagles! Their victory didn't surprise me, but the score did. I thought it might be 20 points at the most, but 38? The Vikings had no answer for Foles and the Eagles' offense. Maybe the team couldn't focus this week because of last week's win against NO. I think that the Eagles are better than a lot of people figured. Other teams got all the publicity, but in the meantime, the Eagles were quietly winning their way to the Superbowl. There is something about being the underdog, I guess.  

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Hey everyone! For those missing me, I fell and broke my left femur on 1/11 and have been in the hospital since then. Whenever I've tried to log in on my phone, it hasn't worked. Today I didn't try to log in to post, but to give a heart to a post and for whatever reason it let me log in. That was a perfect win for me last night. Very little stress and a solid win.

I'm not sure how long the logging in via the heart trick will work for me, but it's nice to be able to post again. They're starting to wean me off the clotting factor now. The surgery was on the twelfth. With luck, I may be home by the weekend.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

wow @gardenman that must be a really bad break!

that is a very long time to be in the hospital!

hope you got to watch the entire game and hope that you are back on your feet and back at home soon. take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

Congrats to Nick Foles and his Eagles for a wonderful game! Well done!!

The Eagles beat a powerhouse team in the Vikings.

The Philadelphia area is ecstatic!!! I'm in the suburbs but have been hearing fireworks. Downtown Philly's streets are filled with thousands of fans!!

And once again we will be the underdogs....but that's OK! 

Go Eagles!!!

I think the Vikings need to recharge their batteries now that their season has ended.  Congrats to you and the Eagles, now on to success in Minneapolis!