Respected Contributor

hoping for a good game for the Crimson Tide.   Go, "Bama!

Respected Contributor

Just a friendly rival response:  "Go Dawgs!"Cat Very Happy

For both teams, play a great game, well deserved for both and Go SEC!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I'll cheer on Georgia, just because.

Honored Contributor

DH and I love SEC football. We live in Georgia. I am a Bama fan and He is a Georgia fan. But I always love the Georgia games when they do not play Bama. DH says the only reason I watch Georgia games is to see Ugga on the side lines: looking to see the Dawg house and if Ugga  is active or asleep. The last gift my brother gave me: 8x 10 photo of Ugga with his paw print and Hershel Walker autograph. I really thought Dawgs would win  tonight and I would have been happy for team and DH. I respected DH and did not openly cheer for Bama and no big loud celebration. DH was really let down, disappointed and upset. SouthernBee 

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee   well, as someone said post-game, Georgia lost this battle, but they may very well win the war.   Dawgs will be a major contender next year -  it was a crazy game and i'm glad that some sharp decisions by "Bama turned the team around to win. but them Dawgs -  wow-ee! a lot to look forward to at Georgia.  be well.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional: Very well stated and totally agree! Something to look forward to next season. SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

Interesting side note.   The QBs brother plays football in high school, his team won the state championship this past season, 2017.    And the game was played at Bryant Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa.

I'm looking forward to next season.

Roll Tide!

Respected Contributor

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for picture of university alabama mascot

Valued Contributor

Great Post on this board!

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

It was a great game to watch!  It was what every championship game should be like...a fight to the end!

I have a question about Alabama.   How did the elephant and the "roll tide" phrase come to be?