Honored Contributor

Only The Jets can have so much drama before the season even begins! Sheldon Richardson gets caught speeding with a 12 year old in the car, with a gun, and smoking pot. I think he was already suspended some games for failing a drug test. Now the drama with Geno Smith! His fight I heard was over money Geno owed the other player , $600. You owe someone money just pay them and you won't get sucker punched and have a broken jaw! I love The Jets but sometimes it's hard to be a fan!

Esteemed Contributor

The combination of men, money, and sports seems to lead to big time bad behavior. From football to basketball to soccer and more, all around the globe, the temptation To misbehave just seems too tempting to too many men. I don't know if it's the money, the testosterone, or the combination of both, but I find big time sports to be a real turn-off these days. Too many of these guys...players, owners, managers, etc. just seem to be boys behaving badly far too often. It's become all about greed and ego. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think that's a problem unique to the Jets; it seems prevalent everywhere.  ITA about aggressive hormones, too much money, & that cavalier, "boys will be boys" attitude all contribute to the misbehavior.

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

I don't think that's a problem unique to the Jets; it seems prevalent everywhere.  ITA about aggressive hormones, too much money, & that cavalier, "boys will be boys" attitude all contribute to the misbehavior.

I'm not so sure you can pin it all on testosterone. Remember Tonya Harding having the guy whack Nancy Kerrigan's knee? Hope Solo was arrested in June for assault. There aren't all that many professional women athletes, but a goodly percentage find themselves in trouble of some sort on a routine basis. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!